Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are?

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:51 PM
  • 5 Replies
What are some good online dating websites out there that are free? I feel like I am ready to start meeting new people, but don't have much of a chance to go out!! Plus, I do not want to meet someone in a bar....most of the time they are just looking for sex and that is not what I am looking for!! Also, I met my stbx in a bar and look how that turned out...lol!!! He was a big drinker, still is, and I def do not need that in my life again!! Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thank u in advance!!
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Peregrine
by Bronze Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:18 PM

I am going to try OKCupid when I'm finally divorced.  It's free and I've heard a lot of positive thing about it.

phoenix1979
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:52 PM

Plenty of Fish is a pretty cool free site, so it theChiveDating …. I’ve done the online dating, and while it was fun, you will run across some bar types as well. Good luck out there!

donnab66
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:36 PM

I looked on Icupid a little bit.  Emailed one guy who lived near me a few times.  Nothing special to look at but his profile made me laughed.  Sent him a picture of myself two days ago & haven't heard from him since.  I may not be beautiful, but I think I'm cute.  Nothing like making me feel like shit. 

jewelsmama528
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 11:59 AM
I am on OKCupid, but haven't had any luck so far. I have had a few guys message me, but either they live out of state, which I am not looking for (however, he is nice and kinds cute) or they just aren't my type. I just figured the more I was on, the better chance I would have!! @Donna66, I am so sorry someone made u feel like shit, but if he just focused on how u look then he's probably not the one!! Like u said, I am not beautiful, but I don't think I'm ugly!!! My stbx is a very good looking guy, which now pisses me off bc of course he's not having any trouble meeting new people!! Lol!!!
easinpc
by Silver Member on Nov. 11, 2011 at 10:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Plenty of fish is one that I've used before that is free.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)