Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Melancholy Mood

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:30 PM
  • 1 Replies

Sigh. I cant seem to get stbx to respond. i want some things back. like a set of golf clubs he "borrowed" that my mom, when she was dying, helped me pay for my son.  they are the golf clubs my son used when his dad ditched his tournament to go on a cruise to swim with the dolphins (my son was devastated and upset. he said, "you went without us?! - not to mention the sheer letdown of his dad not showing up to the tournament to support him).   my stbx admitted that he took things from my mother's house after she died...and after i told him he could not have things, b/c he wanted out of the marriage. since we werent going to be together anymore and they didnt belong to him i could not believe he wanted to start taking her things for himself!  he also lifted a picture from our home of our dd in a special frame her great grandmother got her.  I really dont even know what else he has taken. he admitted to one thing and brought it back.  claimed i dont take care of anything and it would get ruined in my care....that was his excuse for taking stuff.  he hasnt let me return his stereo or other stuff.  but he honestly seems to be moving on with other women and so what is the big deal to him?!  i just wanna close our lives out and its like he still wants to stake a claim on us.  i tried to text him about the next moves twd finalizing divorce and him signing the pink slip of the van over to me, etc. but he got hostile and angry and accused me of trying to get revenge b/c its like he wants to have his cake and eat it too. so i asked, "you can move on but no one else can?"

Im going into town to take our son to a dr appt.  then i am stopping by his mom's house to drop off the kids' medical bills and his stereo...and to pick up our son's golf clubs. i told him i hope i wouldnt have a problem doing that. his mom needs to be home and i hate his violent druggie brother.  hope he has a job somewhere, too.  Ive been crying off and on all day.  what kind of sick person would go get their jollies somewhere else but not let the other person alone to do their own thing, too?  Someone on fb was just saying how much he hates dealing with passive/aggressive ppl and would rather just deal with an aggressive one. one of his friends said how pass/agg ppl are narcisstic and manipluative liars...and they cause more problems than they are worth. i thought they were talking about my stbx for a minute!  but so true.  i just wanna close out our lives togther so i can cut that final cord to freedom. who in their right mind would try to stop that?  especially the person claiming he wants his indpendence in the first place?

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Peregrine
by Bronze Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:43 PM
I understand. The best part was being accused of being the passive aggressive one. My stbx is the same. He won't except responsibility for anything but calls me irresponsible.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)