Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ADVICE.... PLEASE!!!!

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:18 AM
  • 6 Replies
Ok me and my STBX have been Separated for going on 8 months I haven't seen him in about 6 months well I came into town and he seen me the day after I got here so he ends up coming over to see the kids and that's fine but he's been sall over me sufficating me driving me nuts in the last 8 months we have said some VERY hatefull things I have no longer in love with him but haven't been for like 3 and a half years just never could get myself to leave him so the kids r loving it my son missed him a lot so its gonna be hard to go back home next week my kids r usually brts and I mean that in the nicest way possible buit sense they have been around there dad they have been lil angels but I was so unhappy and depressed with him idk if I should try again or keep it how it is cus we have spent non stop the last 3 days together and I can't stand himidk what I should do ......HELP PLEASE!!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mommy-2-be-twin
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:06 AM
Maybe they are acting like angels bc it's been so long that they've seen him. Do you think if he was in the picture, meaning physically seeing them more often than 6 months even if it's to Skype, maybe they will normal again and you could go on with your life without him? Bc wouldn't be worst for them, if you got back together and saw fighting all the time?
pleasehelp248
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:21 AM

I agree with the last post. I have a love hate relationship with my soon to be ex. Took me many years to leave him and I finally did it. I'm sad because he let me down but I do know in my heart me and my son will be better off so that my son does not have to see the day to day arguments. It's a shame life goes this way and I am so very depressed all the times but if I were you and you are at the point where you are away from the bad situation now.. I'd better my life more so for your children if you could only because some people cant change and wont and you may end up in the same frying pan again and thats not only not healthy for you, it's not healthy for your kids/kid. Good luck to you hope all goes well. Be Strong.

momsense2007
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 1:31 AM
Maybe idk I think I'm gonna move back to the same town so he can see them but I love where I live it sux but as much tie as he's been around its driving me crazy I can't wait to get back home 6 hours away from him

Quoting mommy-2-be-twin:

Maybe they are acting like angels bc it's been so long that they've seen him. Do you think if he was in the picture, meaning physically seeing them more often than 6 months even if it's to Skype, maybe they will normal again and you could go on with your life without him? Bc wouldn't be worst for them, if you got back together and saw fighting all the time?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momsense2007
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 1:33 AM
Thank u I agree I don't want my kids seeing that again it was bad and its time to move on... Well I have but he wont

Quoting pleasehelp248:

I agree with the last post. I have a love hate relationship with my soon to be ex. Took me many years to leave him and I finally did it. I'm sad because he let me down but I do know in my heart me and my son will be better off so that my son does not have to see the day to day arguments. It's a shame life goes this way and I am so very depressed all the times but if I were you and you are at the point where you are away from the bad situation now.. I'd better my life more so for your children if you could only because some people cant change and wont and you may end up in the same frying pan again and thats not only not healthy for you, it's not healthy for your kids/kid. Good luck to you hope all goes well. Be Strong.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MlkandCookies
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 1:35 AM

Could you use some more punctuation, this is difficult to read.

devycakes
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 1:46 AM

In my opinion, if you arent in love with him then you shouldnt make a decision to be unhappy just so your kids will be good. Your childrens happiness is supposed to be taken into consideration but YOUR happiness is too! Just ask yourself one question, do you want your kids to hear the mean and hurtful things he says to you? Now if you chosse to do counsoling and things get better great! but...that doesnt change your feelings for him

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)