• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Super Powers?

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:12 AM
  • 11 Replies

You know how when someone goes blind their other senses compensate and they end up with super hearing or something.  Don't you think we should get super powers of some kind too?

What power would you like?

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lovingmyland
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:23 PM
3 moms liked this

I would like the ability to transport someone/something to anywhere I wanted them to be....sure would save me time and energy  :-)

Of course, if you are talking about "super powered" senses....I would like super sight...to see the "real person", not what they are pretending.

mantyangel
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:37 PM

Like a human lie detector ... Love it :)

Quoting Lovingmyland:

I would like the ability to transport someone/something to anywhere I wanted them to be....sure would save me time and energy  :-)

Of course, if you are talking about "super powered" senses....I would like super sight...to see the "real person", not what they are pretending.

cara124
by Cara on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:44 PM
3 moms liked this

I want a bull crap meter ! ...... so I know when the EX is lieing through his teeth

M4LG5
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting cara124:

I want a bull crap meter ! ...... so I know when the EX is lieing through his teeth

hahaha!! That's awesome.

M4LG5
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:46 PM
2 moms liked this

I want a "listen to the woman" power that shuts him up and just listens to me because I know that I know better than him!

M4LG5
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:51 PM

Quoting Lovingmyland:

I like both of these.  For my kidsake, yes, I would like to have the ability to transport the kids.

Maybe even stop time.

mantyangel
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:55 PM

I like the idea of stopping time - just to take a breather once in awhile.  I sometimes ask my 6 yr old "Where is your off button?  I can't find it?"  She thinks it's funny, but I'm only half joking LOL

Quoting M4LG5:

Quoting Lovingmyland:

I like both of these.  For my kidsake, yes, I would like to have the ability to transport the kids.

Maybe even stop time.

newbie1198
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:59 PM
Idk I might like to read minds, or travel back in time or maybe have an indestructable heart.
GraLauJon
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:43 PM

The only super power i want is to be able to learn my lessons so i can move on quicker and have better quality relationships.

steviechick
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:50 PM

The power to see the future.   Had I that power over 20 years ago I wouldn't have married my ex.  However, my daughter wouldn't have been born. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)