Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I feel like im going to lose it too much to handle

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:13 AM
  • 2 Replies
2 moms liked this

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Cenedra64
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:15 AM
1 mom liked this

hugs

pleasehelp248
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:35 AM

I filed for divorce a year ago almost, my husband cheeted on me two years ago he says he did not. Ive been through alot with him in 17 years, screeming hollaring him throwing things breaking my stuff. No Communication with him. We have an 8 year old son together by 3 invetros and I feel so bad for my little guy he fears him but yet loves him. I'm at the process write now where we are back living together in the same house because my son has to finish school then I'm praying the judge will award me full custody and we will move to nj with my parents. It's so hard right now because living together and hearing him on the phone at times with his girlfriend of two years and the lies I cant believe he did this to me and it doesnt bother him. I'm very sad, depressed and alone in PA I have no one here to run to and I try to be happy in front of my child but it getting to me. Anyone wanna have a play date I'm a very nice person and have a genuin heart. and any advice you can give me ill take it and thanks.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)