• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So Pathetic!!!

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:46 AM
  • 5 Replies

Just had to share the latest.  See if any of you have gone thru this and how you handled it.  Quick background:  After filing 5 months ago and didn't hear by 90days if he consents (he didn't) that I filed for a formal answer.  NO doesn't believe in divorce.  This is what his Demon lawyer says in a letter to mine. LOL  I can be divorced at the end of the 2yrs here in PA if he won't consent/contests everything.  So there IS a light at the end of the tunnel that I CAN divorce him....

So because of taxes and college for 17yr old he initiated by email what seemed to be a friendly business email.  I replied.  I have needed to know about this info too.  Welp NOW it's become obnoxious and pathetic!  Each email is crazier with insisting we get back together, go to counseling AND that I call off the divorce!!!  HAHA!!! NO WAY.  I kept it short and to the point.  Told him that we could never be a couple again.  I don't want to be married to him.  We have a chance at being friends if he handles this amicably going forward.  He did his usual tangent on possibly loosing his job (heard that one for years).  So I used that to say well if that's the case then it's a good time to sell the house!  Dragging the divorce out will be expensive.  Cut costs and settle now.  I have not answered his pathetic emails.  So what if he misses me.  So what that I was the one for him.  I DON'T EVEN LIKE HIM!  The pain and hurt will go away for me.  The craziest one was this morning for some article on a judge ruling the husband take the wife on a date.  WTH?  Ugh. So insulting.

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
M4LG5
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:07 PM
2 moms liked this

the judge ruled the husband to take the wife on a date???  That's weird.

Well, stand your ground, girl!

steviechick
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Keep standing your ground.  Your stbx should know what you want and accept it.  Have your atty work through your stbx atty.  A firm 'No' will be the only answer your stbx needs.  Proceed with the divorce.  A judge will look at this nonsense and ultimately give you a divorce.

That judge ruling for the husband and wife going out on a date is a moron. 

SEJ
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:21 PM

That's it!  Slouse SHOULD accept it.  Again, it's ALWAYS about him.  How he feels.  What he wants.  Never accepting the blame.  I'm tired of his persistence.  It was a big red flag when we were dating.  Will not accept NO for an answer.  Too bad.  It is a FIRM NO!

Quoting steviechick:

Keep standing your ground.  Your stbx should know what you want and accept it.  Have your atty work through your stbx atty.  A firm 'No' will be the only answer your stbx needs.  Proceed with the divorce.  A judge will look at this nonsense and ultimately give you a divorce.

That judge ruling for the husband and wife going out on a date is a moron. 

Cenedra64
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 6:18 AM
1 mom liked this

that's the craziest shit I ever heard LOL  take the wife on a date?  Both that lawyer and that judge are idiots. 

cara124
by Cara on Feb. 9, 2012 at 10:08 AM
1 mom liked this

Sounds like to me that judge needs to be fired ! .....

hold your ground and dont back down ... just keep repeating the same things over and over till he get the point ....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)