Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

scared

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:02 PM
  • 5 Replies
so today is my birthday and last night my brother took me to a bar to celebrate my 24th bday and i got really drunk something ive never done but being it was my bday i said why not now am cared because the only thing i remember is saying hi to my stbx's friends and am scared they gonna go tell him and hes gonna try n use that to getbmy baby girl (sorry just vennting)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
nickiemyers
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:07 PM

Number one DO NOT worry! As long as you had an responsible person watching your daughter and she was safe you are FINE! You are an adult and you can relax sometimes. Don't always worry that whatever you do your STBX can use it against you. He may try but like I said as long as you know where your daughter was and she was in good hands you are FINE! Glad you got out for your birthday! BTW let them tell him, he may realize you are moving on and you are HAPPIER now!

Montreatgrad
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:13 PM

Did you have someone responsible taking care of your daughter?

amylee88
by Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:42 PM
yes my mom shes the only one that takes care of myy daughter as i dont trust anyone else n shes the one that told me t go out n have fun

Quoting Montreatgrad:

Did you have someone responsible taking care of your daughter?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nickiemyers
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:56 PM

You are fne. Don't let it bother you. Your mom watched her and if anything you can get a statement from your mom if you have to. Relax hugs

"Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take, but the moments that take our breath away."  

Montreatgrad
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:12 PM

Then it's fine.  He can try to make trouble but no judge would listen to him.  You are an adult! 

Quoting amylee88:

yes my mom shes the only one that takes care of myy daughter as i dont trust anyone else n shes the one that told me t go out n have fun

Quoting Montreatgrad:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)