Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I FEEL STUCK!!

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:02 PM
  • 6 Replies

Im being evicted by the inlaws, they own the trailer xh and i were in and he left and i stayed. so while this is going on im looking for a job and a new place and on top of all this i have NO CAR he took it and are hiding the other two under his father, but i feel stuck because until the temp orders hearing i cant move or look for a job because im not sure where im going to be living, here in grand junction or denver, where do i look for jobs at? what is going to happen to me? i wont know anything until Feb 28th GRRRR im so damn frustrated...

rant over but i needed some venting outlet.. thanks girls you are awesome

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
KeriAZ
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:10 PM
Geesh! Im sorry you are going through that. HUGS!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
christylove2715
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:11 PM

thanks love. it sucks and no one is helping me out all of them are on his side so fuck them..

cydney1
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:35 PM

My final settlement hearing is the 28th too.  I know how you feel.  I have been stuck for a year waiting for the settlement.

Looking for a new place to live is over-whelming but we can do it.  You are strong and when you get to the other side you will be stronger and self-sufficient.  My goal is never to be dependent on another again.  The road from co-dependency is long and hard.  There are support groups for this if you feel you would be strengthened by meeting with others trying to start over independently.  Maybe after the 28th you can make decisions; it is impossible when you don't know what is going to be determined in court.  So sorry you are going through this.

Message me anytime you feel frustrated.:)

christylove2715
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:41 PM

thank you hun ill hit you up here soon the kids are napping im off to sleep too.. my brain is fried from everything

Quoting cydney1:

My final settlement hearing is the 28th too.  I know how you feel.  I have been stuck for a year waiting for the settlement.

Looking for a new place to live is over-whelming but we can do it.  You are strong and when you get to the other side you will be stronger and self-sufficient.  My goal is never to be dependent on another again.  The road from co-dependency is long and hard.  There are support groups for this if you feel you would be strengthened by meeting with others trying to start over independently.  Maybe after the 28th you can make decisions; it is impossible when you don't know what is going to be determined in court.  So sorry you are going through this.

Message me anytime you feel frustrated.:)

nickiemyers
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:00 PM

That just well it SUCKS! I am sorry hun! I will pray for you!

christylove2715
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 5:03 PM

thank you hun.. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)