Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Divorce & Starting Over Divorce & Starting Over

Good Day Today

Posted by on Feb. 24, 2012 at 5:43 PM
  • 1 Replies

I called my attrny today and he told me that NO I do not have to give him the kids. Because it does NOT state every like 2nd and 4th wknd if it did and it was the 4th wknd then YES I would but because it does not. Then no, and since I have plans already he said no I would not give them to him and if he has an issue with that tell him to talk to his attrny.

Then I also started talking to a nice man! I am crossing my fingers but not counting my chickens lol...He is older which is a WAY plus for me! Then he has a child and does not want anymore (he can't lol) which is a plus for me. We kind of met each other...he is in the Military so I downloaded an app to video chat on my phone...I am just glad something is going good.....I am going to keep praying and letting God take control and let him have it!

Ladies I promise things will get better...Hold your head up! It happend for me and it will happen for you! I am in such a better place in my life since counseling and letting God handle everything!

"Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take, but the moments that take our breath away."  

by on Feb. 24, 2012 at 5:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Cenedra64
by Loria on Feb. 25, 2012 at 9:25 AM
1 mom liked this

fingers crossedHope it all goes well

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)