Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

There goes being civil. update

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:14 AM
  • 3 Replies

juicebag couldnt even buy some food and meds for his son. And made a huge deal out of DS getting a uti, making it sound like Im not caring for him or caused it. (It started hurting him in the middle of the week, so a few days after he was with dad and gf)

So "he" went off on this rant about 50/50. What the heck have you paid for dead beat? I asked for maybe 20 bucks worth of stuff for DS, not me!

So im trying to apply for PA, everything I can get. And get into domestics ASAP. Im not fucking around. I also want him off the lease by the end of the month.

Update

So I called him out in the email that is wasnt him doing this and it being BS. So now hes being all nice. Well Im not having it. We will sit down and make an agreement, untill I get into domestics.

CafeMom Tickers
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
GraLauJon
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:18 AM

yeah, be careful. the courts wont consider your stbx not paying cs as legitimate means to keep him from having partial custody. i know that seems totally unfair, but that is how it works. on a good note, you can take him to court for cs.

LilyFlair
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:49 PM

Quoting GraLauJon:

yeah, be careful. the courts wont consider your stbx not paying cs as legitimate means to keep him from having partial custody. i know that seems totally unfair, but that is how it works. on a good note, you can take him to court for cs.

I have no problem with him having hi  on weekends. As long as he stays consistent with him. But Im not playing these games.

CafeMom Tickers
Montreatgrad
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:17 PM
2 moms liked this

I agree you have to stop playing games.  Go after what you need but remember sometimes the court won't give you everything you ask for.  So you ask for more than you expect and hope you get close to what you need.  Stand up for yourself and your son!!  We're cheering you on all the way!

woohoo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)