Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Divorce & Starting Over Divorce & Starting Over

my ex husband told me this..

Posted by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 11:09 AM
  • 70 Replies

my ex and i were on the phone a few days ago and he called me an ugly person. not as in my beauty but how i have become this person he doesnt even know any more. i was not the person he married 8 years "Hm i wonder why? 8 years of a bad marriage teaches you to be strong, never lay down for any one when they try to take your life from you, he taught me to fight for what i thought was right... 

has any of your ex's told you, "your an ugly person?"

by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 11:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wonderouslife84
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 1:34 PM

bump

tottaxi
by Gold Member on Apr. 16, 2012 at 3:27 PM

I am a "cold hearted, greedy bitch".   I just look at it as the pot calling the kettle black.

wonderouslife84
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 4:00 PM

lol right lol

miss_AP
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 4:05 PM
4 moms liked this

Not in those words, but he did say the same thing in that he didn't even know who I am anymore....he blamed me going to therapy for the past couple years. I said this is the girl I used to be but better...not afraid to make decisions, stand up for myself, deal with the consequences of wrong./bad decisions, willing to take charge of my life. That was me, and I let it very slowly whittle away over the years in the marriage, and that I wasn't willing to not grow, if that makes sense.

He didn't like my answer.

PSchneider
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 4:42 PM

I'm a cold hearted, money grubbing, mercenary bitch.

Slut

C*nt - One of his personal favs

Anorexic - I lost a total of 26lbs since he abandoned us.  Didn't really have the weight to lose.  Is there such a thing as the divorce diet?

Manipulative - That's usually when he thinks I'm interferring in his relationship with our kids.  Not much said about all the weekends he showed up late, never showed or times he picked the kids up then dumped them on his parents.

Wow, how things have changed.

GraLauJon
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 4:54 PM
5 moms liked this

yep. exact same words were said to me...among other things. its just a form of manipulatoin b/c you arent doing what he wants.  tell him to get over it.  its their way of seeing if they can make us try to please them anymore.  so again, tell him you are not interested. 

wonderouslife84
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 7:16 PM

i laughed at him after i hung up wtih his unhappy ass... lol

M4LG5
by Bronze Member on Apr. 16, 2012 at 7:22 PM

no...he says I'm an "angry" person.....though he is the ONLY person in the world that would define me as "angry". 

GraLauJon
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 8:27 PM

Quoting M4LG5:

no...he says I'm an "angry" person.....though he is the ONLY person in the world that would define me as "angry". 

pfft. mine says the same thing to me!!   he is the rager. lol. really. even if we do feel angry, we are given the same emotions as any other human being.  women are supposed to acqueisce to other ppl's behavior, that is what i was taught. not anymore. i am going to be functional now and not sink with the ship. and as my stbx tried to play me last weekend, "you are angry and playing your usual games."  I cut him off and said," there are no games to play. game over. no need to be around each other at all anymore." 

VBKL
by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 3:04 AM

mine cant make up his mind what i am. One minute im a wonderful mom and was such a great understanding wife, and the next Im a horrible person who doesnt deserve me kids and what not... he liesk to try and get a rouse out of me.. doesnt work anymore

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN