Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REALLY??????????

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:48 PM
  • 12 Replies

Sitting at work and my extention rings. Its the EH. I spoke with him earlier in the day after the school nurse called about our DD.(another story for another day) During the first conversation he asked me when the last time i had a mind blowing orgasm was.  The phone call i just got was just as strange. He asked me if i miss him and dont i remember when we used to matter to each other. I told him he will always matter to me. we have 3 children together. Just before he hung up he told me he loved me and has never stopped. Now for starters we have lived apart for 4 years and the divorce has been final for 2 years. He has a SO as well. I am engaged to a wonderful man. I could never go back to the life i had with him. We were oil and water for 17 years. I feel bad for him though. I wish he could find happiness. And i have no plans on telling my DF what he said.

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tottaxi
by Battle Weary on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Eeww!  That is creepy?  Even if he has those feelings he should keep them to himself!

Why do you think he chose now to proclaim this?  Does he have an agenda?  Was he the one that asked for the divorce?  Is he having regrets because he now knows what he lost?

Time to limit discussions to the children.  He really is out of line.  It is one thing to tell you he will always love you, but the shit about the mind blowing orgasm?  WTF?!  Just plain inappropriate and weird.

opal10161973
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:23 PM
1 mom liked this

I might have told my Ex, last night with my DF, if he asked me a question like that, but hey- he asked!  Then, tell him it's inappropriate and not to do it again.  Boundaries!  Use them! 

schoolbusmom72
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:44 PM

I was the one who filed for divorce after years of abuse.

tottaxi
by Battle Weary on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:52 PM

So he wants to suck  you back in to abuse you again.  Pretty arrogant!

Wafah
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:08 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't think you should even entertain such conversation with him. His energy is bad, and once again he is disrespecting you and crossing boundaries. Next time he talks SHIT like that, hang up. Show him you're not his toy girl.
M4LG5
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:33 PM
1 mom liked this

He was probably horny.  I'm serious too.

just4ds10ee
by Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 6:10 PM
1 mom liked this

I would have told him ... not that it is any of your business, but last night!!! Then remind him his conversation was way out of line and if he continues with that line of comments just hang up

CampClan
by Bronze Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 10:30 PM

I would have also mentioned to him that if he continues to call you at work for something unrelated to your child(ren) then you will report him for harrassment. Then I would inform your employer to see if maybe there is something the company can do for you so that this is avoided in the future.

PeninaK
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:59 PM
1 mom liked this

He posed a crude personally invasive question to you when he is in a supposedly committed relationship with someone else and you feel bad for him?  Consider it a good reminder of why your union ended.  Chances are that he is the builder of his own misery anyway.

schoolbusmom72
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 8:25 AM

i do feel bad for him. His life sucks. He has lived with his parents since the day i threw him out. He continues to make poor choices and doesnt realize how good life can be when you pull you head out of your @$$. I feel bad because he will never "get it"....not me or a happy life.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)