Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ready to give up!!

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:32 PM
  • 6 Replies
I'm so overwhelmed!!! I want to quit...disappear...vanish....today I'm super upset!!!

I got this stupid ticket. No way to pay for insurance, plates, gas, rent, I don't have any support. It's just too much to handle by myself...no emotional support, no friends!!! I feel freaking alone!!!!
My family doesnt understand my situation!!! Ugh!!!
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
M4LG5
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:34 PM
1 mom liked this

HUGS!!!!!!  You will get through this.

Wafah
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:57 PM
3 moms liked this
I know it sounds and feels awful at the moment, but you have to trust that whatever is happening is as the universe wants it to happen. You have to keep strong and keep positive! The more you allow negative thoughts to creep in, the more negativity you are going to invite into your life. Pray, tell yourself it is getting better, and do some deep breathing. If ur angry, go scream it out in a pillow and get it out. Then go soak in a hot bath with salt, and just allow yourself some time out. Hang in there! You are never alone, I'm praying for you, and sending you much light and love. Is there no charitable organization you can go to that may be able to assist?
Monsita
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:11 PM
1 mom liked this

No, please do not give up!

Sometimes life is not fair....not easy...

Sometimes we believe we have what it takes to be happy....and then, we find out WE ARE BEING TEST...facing challenges....searching for calm, satisfaction....IT IS WHEN WE REALLY NEED TO search for a divine help.

Judith753
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Don't give up. Take one little step at a time. One moment at a time. You can do it!

newbie1198
by Bronze Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 5:07 PM
1 mom liked this
HUGS!!!! Just breathe Mama, things will work out. I know you are in a tough spot and you are scared. I have been where you are, but if God takes carry of the little birds he will take care of us too. Just have faith, don't have to have much just the size of a mustard seed. When people hear me panic they say God doesnt help if you don't ask. Why is it we use prayer as a last resort instead of our first? You can do this, all of us ladies our stronger than we ever knew.
chellenout
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 12:16 AM
1 mom liked this

Im sorry, dont vanish.  Sending prayers your way!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)