Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm so sick of this crap!! (vent)

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:29 PM
  • 10 Replies
My eh is a right and royal asshole. Some days are better than others. But today takes the cake. He posted on Facebook "ds will be home in 3 weeks!" now granted no big deal right? Well if I say anything about here being home he throws a fit!

So I texted him and told him that it hurt that there was home but apparently here was nothing. He flipped out on me basicly telling me to "shut the fuck up woman" that he had every right to say there was home.

Yet I can't? I can't even mention the 5 women he has ran through our sons life in 7 months. Because its "none of my business I have micheal" micheal is my fiancé I've been with him a year and will be with him for many many more.

I just wana tear my hair out. Or his face off for calling me woman :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sparkyfire
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 5:48 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Wafah
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 8:23 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't think you should even be sharing your feelings with him, or talking to him. Keep your contact to only what is necessary. Don't give him the power to be rude to you and treat you like shit! As long as you keep too much contact you allowing him to play with your emotions. Let him go, he is not worth it., not even worth getting upset about.
Sparkyfire
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 9:03 AM
I know. I've told df I give up. I will only do what is required by the parenting plan. I'm sick of trying to make things peaceful for my son

Quoting Wafah:

I don't think you should even be sharing your feelings with him, or talking to him. Keep your contact to only what is necessary. Don't give him the power to be rude to you and treat you like shit! As long as you keep too much contact you allowing him to play with your emotions. Let him go, he is not worth it., not even worth getting upset about.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Wafah
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 9:11 AM
By the way, how old is your son? Would it be possible for your son to make arrangements with him directly whenever necessary?
Sparkyfire
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 9:21 AM
He's three. I'm gonna talk to df about him dealing w ex instead. I'm pregnant I don't need the added stress and df has had to be the go beetween before when ex was being a dick last time

Quoting Wafah:

By the way, how old is your son? Would it be possible for your son to make arrangements with him directly whenever necessary?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Caleighsmommy
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 12:16 PM

ummm yeah my kids know that they have two homes.... fuck what he says. if he goes off about it just say BUH-BYE and hang up. no need to let him speak to you like that, you arent together anymore... fuck him and his home... lol

wonderouslife84
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 3:27 PM

that part where he tells you to shut up woman.... that is exactly what my ex would say to me.. he would also throw my boyfriend at me too lol... im so sorry hun

Sparkyfire
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 3:39 PM
Uh I am sick of it. I go above and beyond to make sure ds has relationships with all his family. This just gets idiotic though

Quoting wonderouslife84:

that part where he tells you to shut up woman.... that is exactly what my ex would say to me.. he would also throw my boyfriend at me too lol... im so sorry hun

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wonderouslife84
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 3:46 PM

yeah i agree with you there.. at what point do we just stop take a look at how much we do things for them and realize they dont give a crap.. and your son is allowed to call your home his house too you know this as much as your eh does, its his way of controlling you...my eh does it to me too

Sparkyfire
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 4:04 PM
Ds does know this is home but if I refer to this as home in front of eh e flipped out

Quoting wonderouslife84:

yeah i agree with you there.. at what point do we just stop take a look at how much we do things for them and realize they dont give a crap.. and your son is allowed to call your home his house too you know this as much as your eh does, its his way of controlling you...my eh does it to me too

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)