Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Divorce & Starting Over Divorce & Starting Over

just a vent on my ex.

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 6:41 PM
  • 3 Replies
Today after eating dinner my 7yr old dd starting asking me weird questions. Like what is custody? What is court? Why is daddy giving you full custody and what is a divorce? I was like what? Where are these coming from I answer best I could and while asking her how she got this info. She told me that daddy talked to her and her brother 12. He decided to have a talk with then about what he is going to be doing in the next few months.

Really??? You couldn't of waited for me? We agreed to talk to them together to let them know it is not their fault but this is best for everyone. I'm just annoyed he didn't wait like he said. Ugh.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 6:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
GraLauJon
by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:41 AM

lovely. well, ppl who take it upon themselves to ditch their families truly do things according to their own disposition. my stbx cheated on me. yes, he tried to talk to me beforehand, but never corrected HIMSELF.  nothing i tried was ever good enough.  so it didnt matter how much "we" tried to compromise or work things out - it was always on me.  even our marriage counselor told him how contradictory and self absorbed he was. ppl do what they want. they have their own agenda. i am sorry he didnt keep his word to you. was that the first time he went behind your back and did that? hang in there, just be a good mom and have your own conversations with your kids.  as long as you keep communication open then you should all be okay.

Lita5202
by Member on May. 2, 2012 at 7:26 PM
No it wasn't the first and I bet song be the last. Kids and I talk about everything. They know I may not like it but we can talk about anything and ill always be there for them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lita5202
by Member on May. 2, 2012 at 7:27 PM
I ment won't be the last.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)