Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Divorce & Starting Over Divorce & Starting Over

I LOVE MY INLAWS

Posted by on May. 21, 2012 at 11:55 AM
  • 6 Replies

and that is no joke. i got a call from my father in law and we had an hour chat about his son and how much he is messing up and not being a father to these kids all because he has to be supervisied by his own damn family while he has the kids. there are no time restrictions on him he can even spend the night at the house with the kids, 

anyways they are coming to get the kids on wed and thursday woot im happy i get a break lol i have been sick with strep for the past 3 days and hardly any sleep... and i have missed two days of work i hate being sick

by on May. 21, 2012 at 11:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ProudMamma1982
by on May. 21, 2012 at 11:57 AM
Yay for a break!! :) hope you get better soon!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GraLauJon
by on May. 21, 2012 at 12:01 PM

aw, i hate strep. hope you can recuperate. i am glad you have good inlaws. mine are horrible. 

wonderouslife84
by on May. 21, 2012 at 2:19 PM

i dont ever want to be on their bad side that is for sure but i think they see that their son is really becoming a low life and that im having to do it all and they really dont like it. they stopped talking to him and call me all the time to see the kids... i say yes all the time because i need that break every once and a while

cara124
by Cara on May. 22, 2012 at 10:03 AM

thats a great thing to have someone who sees what is really going on with you and the ex

wonderouslife84
by on May. 25, 2012 at 11:49 AM

well something must have happened at the in laws because my ex husband has been seeing the kids just about every day helping me with them while i work.. i think he might have finally gotten his head out of his small butt hole LOL.. well exceopt for the fact that he wants them all the time while i work and i am not agreeing to that..he still doenst want to work and is saying he has lupus but there is no medical records on that.. nothing has even been found as far as lupus or anything else. so that is my update..

miss_AP
by on May. 25, 2012 at 1:40 PM

How awesome you can still have a great relationship with them! I hope to keep a friendly relationship with my MIL...i don't love her after some drama a couple years ago, but she's a good gma and I want her to be around the kiddos and spend holidays and such. And I hope my stbx keeps up the relationship with my parents, as they are OUTSTANDING! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)