What are your goals/bucket list since becoming divorced and starting this new chapter in your life?
1. I started losing weight when he left because I was heartbroken, but that has been a good thing so I would like to continue that until I reach my goal. Which along those same lines I would like to take better care of myself and start exercising daily.
2. I want to get my home organized. I need to declutter that way my house will look nice and be easier to maintain allowing for my time with my kids. I used to have alot of time for them when I was a stay at home mom, but now that I'm single parent and I have to work a full time and part time job plus they have to go to their dads every other weekend I don't have as much time with them as I did or as much as I would like to.
3. I want to pay off the only credit card I have. That would be one less thing I would have to stress over.
4. I want to learn to depend more on God and less on myself.
I ultimately just want to live a simple life..I want to be a peaceful, organized, smooth running machine.
Bucket list since divorce:
1.Home repairs that I needed or wanted done since even before ex left I have completed myself or I found a nice reasonable priced handyman and he completed them for me.
2. Took my kids on vacation this was the one area where my ex and I worked well together I would plan the trip and he would drive us there and back but since he is gone I had to do the driving this year and we made it to Tennessee and back. This was my first time driving the interstate it was very stressful but I did it!
3.Took and hourlong horseback ride up into the mountains to a waterfall.
4. Tried moonshine for the first time(a thimble of it)I am not a drinker
5. Walked to the highest point in the tennessee called Clingman's Dome
I have definitely been stepping out of my comfort zone which is my goal.
I'm trying to redefine myself as well as find myself again.