Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I wanna know...

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 7:58 AM
  • 1 Replies

I wanna know why is it when someone gets divorced or even in the process of divorce ppl just automatically start saying I know this person or I know this person I can set you up with. Honestly no I dont want to stay alone for the rest of my life but right now I have no time. Being a full time mom, full time student and I just started a job at 30 hrs a week. Granted school doesn't start back up til next month but still when it does I will barely have time to breathe. But since ppl have found out I was getting divorced and since being officially divorced since October ppl are crazy about trying to set me up with someone. I tell them the same thing I am busy and have very lil time so if you think ur friend can handle that then great and guess what I haven't found one who can yet.

by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 7:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
cara124
by Cara on Jul. 5, 2012 at 10:18 AM
1 mom liked this

I think its a natural reaction to people to try and pair everyone up... next time someone say that just tell them the truth while you enjoy going out once in a while and like the company right know you don't have the time for dating.... I find honesty in this situation works the best to get friends / family to stop ...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)