Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Divorce & Starting Over Divorce & Starting Over

DIRRAHEA OF THE MOUTH!

Posted by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 5:24 PM
  • 6 Replies

So my exh's company rents out an amusement park every year and he wants to take our kids with his new wife(his mistress he married) and her kids.  Last year when he took us he separated from us for about an hour and I later found out he was sneaking off to see her (they are co-workers).  Anyway it is my scheduled weekend so I thought about his request and even though the bitter spiteful side of me wanted to deny him I decided to let him but there was a specific weekend I wanted to trade for because it is my birthday weekend and our town has a fair I want to take them too.  So when I picked up the kids this weekend he didnt understand this I thought I was saying no so he smarted off to me as usual then I said "WO just wait one minute" explained it better to him does he apologize for his outburst? Not NO BUT he@# NO! So before I drove off I yelled "YOUR WELCOME"  I swear he is such a JERK!

by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 5:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
KeriAZ
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 5:55 PM
Men. Pain in the ass they are.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommaNuney
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 9:37 PM
Ugh MEN! Or should I say boys!?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cara124
by Cara on Aug. 14, 2012 at 10:05 AM
1 mom liked this

next time spell it all out in an email before hand... I find that way " talking" works better & you always have a record of what it said

tottaxi
by Silver Member on Aug. 16, 2012 at 8:23 PM

No good deed goes unpunished.  I have pretty much decided that I will never ask for anything outside of the set schedule and I will never give him permission to alter it for a damn thing.  I have read on these forums for two years now and have seen case after case of once of us trying to "do the right thing" only to have it come back to bite us in the ass.

When dealing with these guys we have to KISS...Keep It Simple Stupid.   It amazes me that stbx can even hold down a job.  Commonsense and logic seemed to have missed him completely.

momof2cuteboys
by Member on Aug. 17, 2012 at 10:03 AM

next time put it writing because he can claim he forgot or never agreed to it in the first place.  Save a headache.. or at least part of one.  

chellenout
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 1:30 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL No! Because even boys behave..... as I have delightfully coined this term ...... They are XY people......that's it or my all time fave other coined term.....Scrotums !!!! Think about it?  Scrotums are thin, weak, tender!  We the " softer side gender " are much stronger... they call each other a name from our genitalia...a pussy.

Think about it that area is strong.....We pass our children through there.  So when I talk about men who are less then a Man.... I say they are such a scrotum...... It makes my 3 dc laugh!  My sons so agree with my new term!   

Quoting MommaNuney:

Ugh MEN! Or should I say boys!?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)