Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Divorce & Starting Over Divorce & Starting Over

Once a cheater....

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 9:11 AM
  • 22 Replies
Once a cheater always a cheater is so true. Twice ive taken men back that cheated. Believe me ladies they just get more clever about the lies and cover ups
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 9:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tottaxi
by Gold Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 11:14 AM

Absolutely.

SuddenlySAHM
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 11:29 PM
2 moms liked this

100%

The only thing accomplished by confronting is to point out where their lies failed... so they can do it better the next time.

molly_ann
by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 10:06 AM
Oh yeah they do get more clever! Some I wonder if they pulled out of their butt!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JuliaWoods99
by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 10:07 AM
true

PhoenixG
by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 12:40 PM
Agree...so true!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cara124
by Cara on Aug. 19, 2012 at 1:02 PM

woohooyou hit the nail on the head with that one !

newbie1198
by Bronze Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 11:01 AM
My exhusband and I were high school sweethearts he cheated on me once in hs, but I chalked that up to the fact that we were young, but then I married him and now 15yrs. later we are divorced because he had an affair now he is married to the mistress,also found out this wasnt his first affair so I wonder if he will cheat on her. I think probably.
miss_AP
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 6:12 PM

I disagree. I cheated on my stbx and it was just a low point. After I broke it off with the OG, I never did it again, never entertained the idea, even though I was more miserable. I can't tell you ALL the reasons why i made the choice I did....but I won't cheat on anyone again, and I haven't since that fling 4 years ago. I was upfront about what happened with SO before we got involved and we discussed it and he's okay with how things happened, too. I can say with certainty it will never happen again.

tnbabie
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 8:07 PM

I could have told ya that ..once ya take them back they have gotten away with it and it will continue

CampClan
by Bronze Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 10:07 PM

Agreed! My ex cheated on me back in 2005 & we tried to work things out. Then I got pregnant in 2008 with our 5th child. He was threatening to take all the kids from me if I didn't get an abortion. Little did I know he was already sleeping with another woman! After a month of fighting he finally realized I wasn't going to cave on not getting one. At the time I still had no clue he was cheating on me. It wasn't until 2010 when SHE contacted me that I found out they had been together since before I had gotten pregnant & at that time (2010) she was pregnant!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN