Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Divorce & Starting Over Divorce & Starting Over

Dumbfounded not sure what to say or do

Posted by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:39 PM
  • 6 Replies
My stbx and I split officially in Match he moved out a few months later. Up to today he is telling me he is living with friends in another town and is at my house several days a week, last week he went to Jamacia for a wedding last week unjust found out his gf was there (aparently making out there and I was told he was acting a fool). He has lied about seeing her but takes her on a trip and does get behind on giving me money.. I also found out he is living with her our paperwork is not even filed. What should I do... I'm thinking call him out when he comes by. Btw he also wants a county line limit only border counties
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
RLSMOM59
by Silver Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:45 PM

Not sure I understand what you are asking. But if he is living with someone else then let him. He is not bother you :-) Don't bother about calling him out on it becuse it will cause a lot more drama. If you have not filed papers yet, you now have the oppurtunity to insert a clause about him getting the children - no overnight female guest that is not family. But that will be the same with you. You may want to agree with the limits but put in a provisional clause that you/he will have the option to move under the following circumstances :job, cheaper living facility, better school district, family assistance, or what ever other good reason you can think of.Hopefully this is helpful.

GraLauJon
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:47 PM

i dont understand the post either. can you give more details?

tottaxi
by Silver Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 7:05 PM

Why call him out if it is your intention to divorce?  Why do you care?  Just file the papers and both of you can move on.  What he does or how he acts is on him.  If you are upset because you continue to be intimate when he is with you several days each then you need to decide if you can share him or you want to divorce him...divorcing him means that sex ends...or at least most people see it that way.

SnapIt
by Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:07 AM
Youre getting divorced
He can do what he wants
Let it go and dont waste time trying to get him to do what you want or feel he should do.
Sometimes we need to wake up and realize if they are with someone they are over us and are moving on
Why worry about what he is doing?
And dont make it worse by making it about what he is spending his money on. Or money period. We shouldnt be counting on men anyway. Take him to court for CS if you have to
Maybe you dont know the whole story. She couldve been the one to pay for the trip or her half of it
We dont always know the whole story. We want to think we do, but really what we are doing is assuming

You cant expect him to keep it in his pants when hes moved on. Life goes on and the sooner you realize that, the sooner you will move on too. Stop thinking he shouldnt be with anyone. You dont own him. You only feel this way because you havent done it, but if you did you would see it differently
Move on
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aus14
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 4:17 PM
Prob is this started b4 we separated and it's effecting what he is paying for day care not helping as he said.. He's only helping with 160 a month and it hurt our son by hrs not seeing him
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GraLauJon
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 6:32 PM

you will have to get legal help in obtaining cs for your son outta his father....they think they can walk away from their responsibilities.  my atty told me they are getting on them now, so go to dept of soc svcs and tell them you need cs, you can apply for state health ins and food stamps too.  GL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)