Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Divorce & Starting Over Divorce & Starting Over

He just likes hurting me...

Posted by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:54 PM
  • 2 Replies

for those who have read my posts... so my soon to be ex has my kids because he lied to the courts.. well any ways i called 3 times and texted twice to talk to my son finally he answers my phone call tells me my sons not feeling well so im asking if he did this or tried that and he snaps at me and says yes! im like ok and then im like well ill be out there saturday and first he tells me he has to work and then im like ok i know your mom will be there so ill come for a few hours and then hes like no i have plans... im like ok you said you had to work and you knew i was coming out and then hes like i have plans ok what plans ? he couldnt answer it he kept avoiding the question  so i was like why are you doing this then he comes at me and says if you cant come sun then dont bother i dont have to even let you see them. and i said thats not true and he said yes it is he then says this is your fault you left me sarah blah blah.. he always switches back to that like he cant say anything else but that. He knows how to keep hurting me he acts like i only thought about myself when i left him umm if i only thought about myself i wouldnt have taken my kids with me and the only reason he got them back from me is because he lied to the courts and i heard riverside court system sucks so im thinking about getting the venue switched because this is not fair i dont deserve to be going through this... neither do my kids i know they ask for me and miss me but he would never admit to that    simple frown

by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
GraLauJon
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:57 PM

im so sorry, hon.  so what do the orders say exactly?  i heard to go to downtown L.A but i told you that in another post of yours. i cant imagine that they say he can withold your kids from you.  Best wishes to you. i hope you get to see them this weekend.

mrs.southard17
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:17 PM

theres nothing in the temporary orders about me seeing them it just says he has fullt temp custody

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN