Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:38 AM
  • 3 Replies
1 mom liked this

I can not wait till my Divorce is Final!!! Idk what the heck is taken my sons sperm donor so long to sign the damn papers...I call him sperm donor cause he doesnt even care about our son...The reason we are divorcing is because well i was pregnant with the most amazing little boy ever He was out cheating on me and got another girl (his new gf) pregnant.. And now they have a baby boy...My son will never know about that baby. I know people are going to tell me its not the babies fault but I dont care..It hurts me that my sons sperm donor doesnt give a crap about him...The only reason he has to pay me child support is because i called his commander and bitched till i got what i wanted...he now gives me 500 dollars a month for our child as it should b...but now hes telling me he wants to sign over his rights cause he wants to be able to have more money for his new son..I said screw that..you made him you support him..And plus even if he did sign over his rights i talked to people and they said even if he does he would have to still pay :) lol anywho sorry for the rant lol Now to talk about me...I'm Meghan I'm 26 years old I'll be 27 in like 3 weeks =) My son is 14 months old tomororw he's my world..I'm From Grand Island ny

by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
brandnewSha
by Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:14 PM
Hi Meghan! I only pop into the group every once in a while, but I thought I'd wave =) Your ex is a piece of work! I sometimes wish my ex WOULD want to disappear like that (but you are right--he made the kid and he ought to support your baby!)
In my case, my ex took over the kids' school records, then started pretending that I didn't take care of the kids by myself for the last 10 years. Then the worst part was the ex's commander told me I was lying and that I didn't deserve support. Even after the court ordered him to pay. I can admit my ex is an OK parent (even though he is a horrible person to everyone else). Just trying to do what's best for the kids, even if the ex drives me crazy by the time the kids are all grown.

So you're in a good place because your son is young --way les drama-- and if the sperm donor wants out, it sounds like you are better off without him TBH. And with his command on YOUR side there isn't much he can do about it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GraLauJon
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:01 PM

well guys are like that nowadays.  but good for you, dont back down on the cs. i hate how they try to get out of it. i agree with you.  i know the concept of the other baby is hard.  there is another thread going around about that.  i just know ppl say they regret witholding the other child thing.  my MIL is the only one i know who doesnt regret it but look at the poc i married that she raised.  just sayin...

tottaxi
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 4:47 PM
1 mom liked this

I WISH that stbx would sign away his rights.  I might not have much money, but I know I can support DS on my own.  To be rid of the sob would be worth just about anything.  No more abuse, no more disrespect, no more alienation and brainwashing of DS...Think long and hard about  this.  You may get support, but you will also have to deal with his sh*t until your child is 18 and older.  If he will sign away his rights it would be, IMO, a real gift to you and your child.  You could call your own shots now and forever without this pos of a man stuck to your shoe.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)