Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Havent Heard From STBX Since My Last Proposal

Posted by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 2:32 PM
  • 5 Replies

I told him i expect him to give me backpay from the atty fees i racked up that we never ended up using him in the long run. at least to reimburse me the $5k in retainer fees.  thats not to mention the monthly pmts i laid out after that.  Plus, he owes me the ins check we got to fix the bathroom that got torn apart by our HO ins ppl.  and the 2nd half of the money he owes me in dental ins premiums that he cut me off of....

by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 2:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
tottaxi
by Battle Weary on Dec. 19, 2012 at 3:38 PM

good luck

MethodMom
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:15 PM

Oh I am not looking forward to the cost of this stupid divorce. 

GraLauJon
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:10 PM

Quoting MethodMom:

Oh I am not looking forward to the cost of this stupid divorce. 

i spent money i didnt need to. that's what i have learned. and HE can pay for it!

victoriahearts
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 5:56 PM
2 moms liked this

That really sucks, it's a shame that the woman always has to be responsible adult, while they get to be the children, you never wanted. 

GraLauJon
by on Dec. 22, 2012 at 12:02 PM

well, he finally emailed me at 2am. which he has been doing recently.  so i emailed back after a week of silence. he wants to get away with whatever he can.  then he blames me if i dont hurry up and sign. so whatever.  this can take as long as he likes, i guess.  ive got nowhere else to go.   I am making plans anyway, not to make it sound like i am on hold.  I just go on with my life and he can sit and spin his wheels all he wants. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)