Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Vent and need advise

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:27 PM
  • 2 Replies
I have been divorced 1 year and apart for 2 years. We have no children and no ties to each other at all. We have not spoken in over a year. Anyway I am now engaged to a wonderful man. Anyway on with the story.

Last Thursday night my ex sent a friend request to my BF mother, yes his mother. Her not knowing who it was accepted it. Then the ex just started bashing me in every way possible. She defriended him once she realized who it was.

Then on Friday he started posting crazy lies about me. The way that I found out about this is my mother got a phone call over the weekend about it from a mutual contact. I mean seriously this is just crazy.

I contacted my attorney this morning with all of this information he called ex attorney and while they were on the phone his attorney logged into Facebook and sure enough saw the posts. She said that she was going to put a stop to this once and for all. About a year ago I had to file a police report because he wouldn't stop texting me. I mean seriously he really needs to get a life and go one.

by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
tottaxi
by Battle Weary on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:16 PM

WTF is his problem?  Why now after all this time?

Thank goodness your stbmil unfriended him!

Can you file any sort of order of protection or have him brought up on harassment charges or defamation of character or something?

Once we step in sh*t it is really hard to get the stench off our shoes, isn't it?  Even when we think it is gone it's not.  I'm really glad you called your attorney and that his attorney responded the way she did.  I wonder if he is blowing up anyone else's facebook...

MereMcM
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 12:59 PM

He must not have wanted to end the marriage because he seems a bit jealous...gosh!  Get an order...just in case...dafaming you obviously isnt' going to hurt you because those that know you, know what he's up to...but it will end up huring him when he has to deal with the consequences...not to mention how childish he's being.  Group up dude!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)