Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Divorce & Starting Over Divorce & Starting Over

This just figures

Posted by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 11:36 PM
  • 3 Replies

So now after 2 year of trying to work it out with my husband I am now more than ready for separtaion, spoke to 2 lawyers got a lot of information I approached him for only about 100 times I told him I went to the lawyers and told hiim I am done trying to work it out that we need to separate....I guess now it fianlly hit him and he for the past 2 days has been sweet as pie....just figures....everytime this mean verbally abusive husband and father of 2 boys starts with me screams at me and the kids addicted to pills and is never around for them has been trying to kiss my ass.....I stlll want a seperation we need one and he is just trying to sweep it under the carpet and trying to make it all go away llike everything is just fine.....when he does this I start to think ok maybe he is trying but he always goes back to the same way and blames me for it all.....I start to feel bad but I know we just cant be together anymore how do I stay strong and just go with it and forget about how nice he is trying to be bc it never sticks....only for about a week then back to the evil person that he is.....Please any advice?

by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 11:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Cenedra64
by Loria on Feb. 17, 2013 at 9:01 AM
Id file the seperation. Seems he enjoys some means of control over your life.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stephd710
by Bronze Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 9:19 AM
Just file. Once you get actual papers in your hand it will feel more real and will push you to move forward.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iamadramamomma
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:37 AM
1 mom liked this

I know that your right I am trying for a mediator I told him we could do it the easy way or the hard way I left him the number of the mediatior an he still hasent called her....I am trying to save the few thousands of dollars but he just wont call and again wants it to all go away How do I get him to at least call her.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)