Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Divorce & Starting Over Divorce & Starting Over
He called me last night. I stopped taking his calls but last night I answered. He told me he found a job and he is starting tomorrow. That he will make $15 an hour. I remembered back when we were living together he told me because I have my associates I will make more than him. I couldn't help it and I said something about it!

I don't make that amount and in my next job I'm not sure if I will. I can only hope to finish my bachelors soon enough!

He said he will be sending me money with his first pay check. He also told me that his passport had been cancel and his drivers license. That he had a driving job but was unable to get it because of that. I was very surprised or that some things are still moving. He owes me 2k, buy claims he will give me more as soon as he can. That he feels good knowing that he can help again
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 11:32 AM
Replies (11-12):
just4ds10ee
by Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 7:13 PM

Replying to tottaxi

I have filed for contempt charges but he now lives in CA, they have suspended his drivers license, suspended his passport and filed tax intercept for any tax refund he will receive , reported his to the credit bureau. For the good it did!!! He is self employed tax agent,ex IRS agent who strictly works under the table!!! Since his ex GF no longer wants to have anything to do with him I have no way of knowing who he works for or if he is working. I have paid my divorce attorney over $3500 to get the divorce . I do not have $270 per hour to pay a child support attorney. I live in GA and the CSE here are a useless waste of space!!! I have also spoken with the district attorney here who has only spout out empty threats. Thanks to the ex GF I found out he was getting a portion of his pension so I am getting half of that monthly , but it is only half of what the court ordered. And since he lives in CA I am basically self supporting single parent doing it on my own!!!

tottaxi
by Gold Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 7:26 PM
1 mom liked this

just4ds...I'm so sorry.  That just bites a big one.  You've done all that you can.  Maybe someday the laws will be such that you can do more.

It's not much, but I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN