Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Divorce & Starting Over Divorce & Starting Over

lets talk

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 12:03 AM
  • 14 Replies
About whatever!! As long as it's good and fun. Im so tired of the sad talk of divorced and child custody. And for one night I want a night that I don't have to talk about it!! So let's talk.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 12:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Akeso
by Bronze Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 3:40 AM

LOL hon I guess everyone went to bed! Hope you had a good evening, I also had a friend call and say she did not want to talk about her ex - too draining and waste of energy.

tottaxi
by Gold Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 7:22 AM

It's hard not to let this stuff consume us.  I feel like I have been on high alert for so long that it has become a part of who I am.

I had a nice weekend!  We went sledding and had a great time!  Made a snowman...my DS's first.  He named it after himself and since it is the same size as him he named it after himself :)  Watched the Daytona 500 and wished I was there in the warm weather.  I'm sooo ready for Spring!

momof2cuteboys
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:24 AM

We are getting round 2 of snow.... they are saying 8-12" on top of the 17 we got on Thursday.  Boo!  Ready for spring.  And ready for the kids to go back to school and for me to go back to school!

tottaxi
by Gold Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:16 AM
1 mom liked this

Really.  What happened to the Ground Hog's prediction that we were going to have an early Spring? 

shawnalmil
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:53 AM

i got my 1st pedicure yesterday it was a horrible expericence only because i took leah with me to get her nails painted and instead of them painting her nails while i got the pedicure they waited to do her completely last she is 3 she cant wait that long lol but other than that i have pretty toes and finger nails 

redheadstar
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:57 AM

The house is quiet, last week my kids were home from school... one was on winter break, the others had a broken week at school due to school/district/ tests....  now, its quiet, and got to clean their rooms!!

jmoore10
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 5:35 PM
Lol I guess they did. I hate it every time I call a friend or something they always bring up my daughters fathers it's like I can't go one day with out talking about him and when I say I don't wanna talk about it they get mad and stoptalking. It drives me crazy I wanna talk about why the sky is blue or something. Just not my divorce or my daughters father

Quoting Akeso:

LOL hon I guess everyone went to bed! Hope you had a good evening, I also had a friend call and say she did not want to talk about her ex - too draining and waste of energy.

jmoore10
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 5:38 PM
Omg sledding. That sounds like fun. I took my daughter last month and boy she had a blast. She was like a kid in a candy store. It was so great I wanna take her again

Quoting tottaxi:

It's hard not to let this stuff consume us.  I feel like I have been on high alert for so long that it has become a part of who I am.

I had a nice weekend!  We went sledding and had a great time!  Made a snowman...my DS's first.  He named it after himself and since it is the same size as him he named it after himself :)  Watched the Daytona 500 and wished I was there in the warm weather.  I'm sooo ready for Spring!

jmoore10
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 5:42 PM
Winter break in February?? That's weird. Where do you live. Ahaha cleaning is something I don't even do unless it's my room. Once I clean my daughters room within 10 mins she has it a mess again. So I gave it up. Lol

Quoting redheadstar:

The house is quiet, last week my kids were home from school... one was on winter break, the others had a broken week at school due to school/district/ tests....  now, its quiet, and got to clean their rooms!!

jmoore10
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 5:44 PM
Can you send some of the snow to Concord California please!!!

Quoting momof2cuteboys:

We are getting round 2 of snow.... they are saying 8-12" on top of the 17 we got on Thursday.  Boo!  Ready for spring.  And ready for the kids to go back to school and for me to go back to school!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)