Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Divorce & Starting Over Divorce & Starting Over
About whatever!! As long as it's good and fun. Im so tired of the sad talk of divorced and child custody. And for one night I want a night that I don't have to talk about it!! So let's talk.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 12:03 AM
Replies (11-14):
jmoore10
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 5:46 PM
Aww my daughter loves to get her nails done. We have been going to the same place since I was pregnant with her and they all know us very well. Try bring a DVD player or something she can sit the the chair with. That's what I did and after a few times my daughter realized she had to sit there. And the ladies who does ours don't really care if she runs around they find it cute. Lol

Quoting shawnalmil:

i got my 1st pedicure yesterday it was a horrible expericence only because i took leah with me to get her nails painted and instead of them painting her nails while i got the pedicure they waited to do her completely last she is 3 she cant wait that long lol but other than that i have pretty toes and finger nails 

jmoore10
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 5:47 PM
Okay this might sound crazy but do they really sit there and watch a ground hog to see if it see it's shadow

Quoting tottaxi:

Really.  What happened to the Ground Hog's prediction that we were going to have an early Spring? 

momof2cuteboys
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 5:28 PM

Sure because we got a ton! LOL

Quoting jmoore10:

Can you send some of the snow to Concord California please!!!

Quoting momof2cuteboys:

We are getting round 2 of snow.... they are saying 8-12" on top of the 17 we got on Thursday.  Boo!  Ready for spring.  And ready for the kids to go back to school and for me to go back to school!

jmoore10
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 10:57 PM
Oh my. That is so beautiful. Where do you live. I wanna go there

Quoting momof2cuteboys:

Sure because we got a ton! LOL

Quoting jmoore10:

Can you send some of the snow to Concord California please!!!

Quoting momof2cuteboys:

We are getting round 2 of snow.... they are saying 8-12" on top of the 17 we got on Thursday.  Boo!  Ready for spring.  And ready for the kids to go back to school and for me to go back to school!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN