Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Divorce & Starting Over Divorce & Starting Over

Has your Ex ever wanted to get back together with you---

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 12:00 PM
  • 12 Replies

even after you both have been divorced?

At a wedding that he and my family were invited to <i was not able to attend> my ex went up to my Mom <talked with her for awhile> mentioned he made a lot of mistakes and wish there was a second chance...  no thanks, I have moved on.

by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 12:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shawnalmil
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 12:36 PM

yep but only after i  had moved on and moved on not ever when it was a moment to fix it he waited until it was too late 

sarahjoy
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:59 PM

My ex does that all the time... sends me message and tells me... I just tell him its too late he had several chances and Im happy now.  He hasnt said it in a while so I think hes finally getting the picture.

bjane01
by Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 2:47 PM
Yes! I went back twice! I deeply regret it! Not making that mistake a third time!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
redheadstar
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 4:04 PM

Even after I moved across state and with a new guy in my life,  he asked me out...  yuck

Quoting shawnalmil:

yep but only after i  had moved on and moved on not ever when it was a moment to fix it he waited until it was too late 

tottaxi
by Gold Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 4:05 PM

No.  He has been too busy sticking his hand in my wallet and alienating our child.

Akeso
by Bronze Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 4:51 PM

Nope. He treats me like I'm just around to act as DD's chaperone/carer when we do things together (rare). Makes me sad and uncomfortable, and DD "puts on a show" for him. She's not herself.

starfire59
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 4:55 PM
2 moms liked this

Mine did, but I don't wear underwear twice........    So I wouldn't do an ex again

mygirls2012
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 8:46 AM

LOL! That made me laugh thanks !!

Quoting starfire59:

Mine did, but I don't wear underwear twice........    So I wouldn't do an ex again

tottaxi
by Gold Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 8:51 AM

Thanks for the chuckle starfire!  I'm gonna have to file that one away for future use!!!

steviechick
by Kay on Feb. 26, 2013 at 3:16 PM

Quoting tottaxi:

No.  He has been too busy sticking his hand in my wallet and alienating our child.

Sounds just like my ex.  Always hurting me at my expense.  He also likes to alienate his own flesh & blood.  He's done this before.  His child is now 31 yrs old.  Ours will be 19 in June.  He has a record of being a total loser.

My ex had three years to figure out how he felt about me AND without my knowledge.  Lovely, huh?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN