Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Divorce & Starting Over Divorce & Starting Over

cs modification

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:45 PM
  • 4 Replies
I need the child support modify. Ex told me he starts work today earning $15 an hour. My child support is based on minimum wage.
What, how do I do this?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mygirls2012
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:56 PM

If you dont have suport enforcenment involved, all you have to do is go to the courthouse and fill out a modification paper then the courts will have to get you a court date. not sure how if any expense is involved and if he needs to be served but I would call the court clerks office maybe they can send you the paperwork or give you an address where you can print it off then send it in. I am in the process of having suport enforcement involved because my ex is not paying and then only sends what he wants not what was court ordered. If you ex does any of what my ex is doing it may be worth looking into it. Good luck!!

flika
by Bronze Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:58 PM
I have child support enforcement. So I need to call them?

Quoting mygirls2012:

If you dont have suport enforcenment involved, all you have to do is go to the courthouse and fill out a modification paper then the courts will have to get you a court date. not sure how if any expense is involved and if he needs to be served but I would call the court clerks office maybe they can send you the paperwork or give you an address where you can print it off then send it in. I am in the process of having suport enforcement involved because my ex is not paying and then only sends what he wants not what was court ordered. If you ex does any of what my ex is doing it may be worth looking into it. Good luck!!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
momof2cuteboys
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 6:10 PM

You need to call the Friend of the court.  Or whoever your courts has handling CS.  If you just call the agency who actually processes the payments they can't help you.

RLSMOM59
by Silver Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 6:14 PM

OFF Topic...Please check email!!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN