Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Divorce & Starting Over Divorce & Starting Over

finally good news about job!

Posted by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 1:16 PM
  • 13 Replies
I was hired at MB. Today I'm trying to have every body sign the transfer. I fax it to them and the GM here said he would sign it.

I feel sad and happy. It's crazy!! Excited about the new beginning. Hopefully I will begin tomorrow. It all depends if I get all the signatures today. Being end of the month, complicates things.

Here to new new beginnings!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 1:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tottaxi
by Silver Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 3:38 PM

Who has to sign the transfer other that the GM?

steviechick
by Kay on Feb. 28, 2013 at 4:28 PM
1 mom liked this

you rock

flika
by Bronze Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 4:33 PM
GM at both stores.

Quoting tottaxi:

Who has to sign the transfer other that the GM?

RLSMOM59
by Silver Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 5:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Woot! Woot!!!!
tottaxi
by Silver Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 6:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh good!  I was concerned that more people had to agree to the move.  This makes sense.

Good luck in your new environment!  I hope that your hours are better AND the pay.

flika
by Bronze Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 8:55 PM
1 mom liked this
It's nine an hour plus commission. I only have to make appointments for service. Maybe for sales too. I will know tomorrow. I get commission for the appointments. I didn't ask much because I wanted the job. I will work noon to seven. He kept asking me if I can work weekends so I said yes. I will be able to go to school and see my kids. Everyone thinks is a good move. We'll see how it goes. I'm a little nervous but exited and can't wait.

Today I sold a car over the phone. Finally delivery it at 730pm. It's almost nine and I'm leaving in five mins. So last time I have to deal with the bad managers. I did this deal with the only one here that's good. He was surprised to know I requested a transfer, he didn't know.

Quoting tottaxi:

Oh good!  I was concerned that more people had to agree to the move.  This makes sense.

Good luck in your new environment!  I hope that your hours are better AND the pay.

tottaxi
by Silver Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 10:24 PM
1 mom liked this

I hope that your boss appreciates you.  The hours sound much better even with the weekends.  Being in the service department isn't going to be a cake walk...as a person who has experienced car problems and not found much relief from the service department I will admit that sometimes I have dumped my frustrations on the service desk.  But, at least you will be able to count on a specific amount each paycheck.  That will be a HUGE relief!!!

flika
by Bronze Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 8:11 AM
I'm going to greet a few people and also take calls and make appointments. I hope I don't get to many problems. The new boss seems very nice and understanding because I told him I'm going to school and I want to finish and was supportive. HR told me he went to school too and like people that want to learn. Also he offer me to be the service advisor and a lot of the salesmen in Toyota said I should because you make good money but that one is from 8 to 7 and only commission. So for now I will stay with the regular income. See how I like the store, and at least I have the possibility if I decide to take it.

Yay I'm excited. I'm suppose to begin today but I'm going to finish collecting this signatures then go. The GM in my store insists they have to sign first and they don't. So I'm going to have to do it backwards and see if they will agree.

Quoting tottaxi:

I hope that your boss appreciates you.  The hours sound much better even with the weekends.  Being in the service department isn't going to be a cake walk...as a person who has experienced car problems and not found much relief from the service department I will admit that sometimes I have dumped my frustrations on the service desk.  But, at least you will be able to count on a specific amount each paycheck.  That will be a HUGE relief!!!

MommaNuney
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 9:55 AM
1 mom liked this
AWESOME!! Way to go!
flika
by Bronze Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 1:49 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm officially in! I was going to start today but for some technicality, it will be tomorrow! Good because I need to sleep! Last day of the month, worked 12 hours, I need to rest! Yay! I'm super happy
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)