Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Divorce & Starting Over Divorce & Starting Over

New to CafeMom

Posted by on Mar. 13, 2013 at 10:37 AM
  • 3 Replies

Hello Fellow Moms,

My name is Michelle and I am new to CafeMom. Not sure exactly how to manage the site yet so please bear with me.

I am a 28 year old single mom. My daughter will be 8 soon. I live in Union County, New Jersey.

I decided to join CafeMom because I am hoping this is the place where I can get advice and meet new people that understand what I am going through. It is very hard to speak to people and accept advice from them especially when they have never been in my position.

I hope you all can help me out when I am in need of it. I am sure to return the favor.

Thank you. smile

by on Mar. 13, 2013 at 10:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
tottaxi
by Silver Member on Mar. 13, 2013 at 10:57 AM
1 mom liked this

welcome

Pink.Sunshine
by on Mar. 13, 2013 at 1:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome! :)

amonkeymom
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 2:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome Michelle!

Quoting mich052184:

Hello Fellow Moms,

My name is Michelle and I am new to CafeMom. Not sure exactly how to manage the site yet so please bear with me.

I am a 28 year old single mom. My daughter will be 8 soon. I live in Union County, New Jersey.

I decided to join CafeMom because I am hoping this is the place where I can get advice and meet new people that understand what I am going through. It is very hard to speak to people and accept advice from them especially when they have never been in my position.

I hope you all can help me out when I am in need of it. I am sure to return the favor.

Thank you. smile

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)