Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Entrapment PIOG

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:12 PM
  • 2 Replies

Could you forgive a man for getting you pregnant on purpose (i.e. put a hole in the condom, sliding the condom off, etc.)? What do you think possesses a man (or a woman) to want to do something so selfish and deceitful?

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
bjane01
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:29 PM
That is funny that you ask!

My ex did that to me. He COMPLETELY manipulated me and got me pregnant on purpose with our first daughter. He admitted it to me much later. When he got me pregnant, I was leaving him at the time. He said he would pull out & he didn't.

After I was pregnant we were not together and I asked him if he'd help with the baby. He said he would help ONLY if I married him. I said no. He threw a huge fit and told me he would not help me at all then. Called me terrible names and threatened me. I was young, broke, and terrified. I had 2 kids already & I was scared. I was a dumbass annd married him.

How do I feel about it? It is a manipulative ploy and selfish act!! If you love someone and they want to go, you let go! Not strap them tighter to you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
queensweet
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:26 PM

Well we do what we think is the right thing to do at the time. You weren't dumb, just trying to survive.

Although it is more prevalent among women, men definitely use it as a weapon. To me it is a form of control with someone whom has control issues and determine to "win".

Quoting bjane01:

That is funny that you ask!

My ex did that to me. He COMPLETELY manipulated me and got me pregnant on purpose with our first daughter. He admitted it to me much later. When he got me pregnant, I was leaving him at the time. He said he would pull out & he didn't.

After I was pregnant we were not together and I asked him if he'd help with the baby. He said he would help ONLY if I married him. I said no. He threw a huge fit and told me he would not help me at all then. Called me terrible names and threatened me. I was young, broke, and terrified. I had 2 kids already & I was scared. I was a dumbass annd married him.

How do I feel about it? It is a manipulative ploy and selfish act!! If you love someone and they want to go, you let go! Not strap them tighter to you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)