Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello everyone.. I am sorry i have not been on in a long time

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:13 PM
  • 3 Replies

HI I joined this group back in may of last year when my husband said he wanted a divorce. and then was playing head games with me.. I am still going through the divorce..  found out he has been cheatin g on me with his 2nd cousin and she has moved into his house they got back in June it came out he has been with her since nov 26 2011.  he has been tryiung anything and everything he can to make me miserable. he has assulted me but no charges where pressed cuz not enough evidence he now has a minor misdemeanor for threatening to smash my skull in with a baseball bat. HIs latest stunt is he has pretty much kidnapped my kids this week for spring break... and there is nothing i can do about it the cops will not consider it kidnapping since he is their father.. ugh something needs to be changed about this law that if a parent does not reutrn the child at the scheduled visitation time they can go to jail or face kidnapping charges...

there have been a lot of issues and afeel my att is not doing anything about it, I want to get supervised or no visitation.. because ogf everything that has been said and done.

that is my short but brief explanation.

sorry I hve not been around much

Kelli

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Akeso
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 4:07 PM

Oh what a hard time you've been having!!! The pos was with someone else and is assaulting you and making your life miserable? Can it get any worse? (uh, yeah, he took your kids...). Well I hope you get them back soon and maybe start looking for legal advice elsewhere?

tottaxi
by Battle Weary on Apr. 4, 2013 at 4:15 PM

It HAS been a long time!  Sorry it is such a cluster.  Is the divorce actually in process?  Is there a temporary custody agreement?

momtoathena
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 10:15 PM

yea divorce has been going on since last june, i have full custody of the girls.. and its his 2nd cousin he is with.. my att was out due to a surgery last week but his secrataries where wonderful they sent his att an e-mail stating if the girls where not returned we where filing kidnapping charges and I got them back thursday, he left me a vm stating he kept them cuz he was mad at me for putting our oldest on adhd meds without letting him know, well i had no way to get ahold of him.. as he had me blocked from any number i would of tried to call him on,

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)