Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He came home today & said he'd finally tell me everything.

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:23 PM
  • 4 Replies

he's not interested in saving our marriage. i already filed so that knowledge shouldn't hurt but it does. anyway, he said tonight he will finally tell me everything so I can know. I feel so sick. Xanax isn't even doing the job. I don't think I have ever been such a nervous wreck in my life. I want to know yet I don't want to know. I cannot even handle this....

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Akeso
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:22 AM

Make sure when he comes over to tell you that you've eaten, had a good sleep (as much as possible), and have gone to the bathroom. Stay calm and listen, don't talk too much. At least he has the balls to come over and come clean. Unlike mine.

Tesserae
by Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:34 AM

he's no longer in love with me. the hotel he booked was for the woman he reconnected with from Ohio. he literally showed no remorse. Claims it's not a physical relationship but who knows & who cares. What a deceitful bastard. I had a moment of weakness and cried and asked him if he wanted to fix things. he said probably not. but he'd let me know.

then i thought about it and spoke to my mom. i am sorry i even said that. i don't trust him. never will be able to. i am going forward with my plans.

Quoting Akeso:

Make sure when he comes over to tell you that you've eaten, had a good sleep (as much as possible), and have gone to the bathroom. Stay calm and listen, don't talk too much. At least he has the balls to come over and come clean. Unlike mine.

Akeso
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 11:42 AM

Oh Tesserae I'm so sorry :-( We are human beings, and for them to treat us this way is just beyond the pale. Not a physical relationship?! Gimme a break. I guess so it doesn't hurt so much or what? Don't like what he said "If I change my mind I'll let you know." Like you're waiting around for his whim? I wonder if what we need is just "balls." When my mother found out my dad was having an affair, she got sneaky, found out the woman's telno, called it up and demanded to speak to my dad. She then TOLD him to get home "this minute" type thing. He came back, and that was the end of the affair. They've been married more than 50 years, back like chalk and cheese. So I wonder, instead of crying about it, maybe we should just demand! LOL. Just a thought. Chin up hon, if it was meant to be it was meant to be. If not, then it's onward and upward!

steviechick
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:36 PM

You are lucky to have your ex tell you everything.  My ex decided to sneak behind my back and cheat on me for three years before I knew of his affair.  Actually, my ex-IL's and daughter knew of his affair before I did.  What does that tell you?   It tells you that my ex is ashamed and feels ugly about himself.  It also tells you that he knew he messed up and had no way of reconciling his actions.  The day after he had sex with his tramp he should have come to me and told me our marriage is over.  Hell, when he found out his tramp was pregnant he should have told me so we could finally separate.  To keep an affair, and TWO love children hidden from everyone is dispicable at best.  But, my ex is a sociopath, bipolar narsacist.  If anything the lowlife tramp should have told me what was going on.  She's just as disgusting and dispicable as my ex.  And, of course, my ex must have told her we were separated just so she thought it was okay to have a relationship with my ex. 

My ex wasn't interested in saving my marriage either.  He's only interested in having sex with women, covering up his money problems, and using people. 

Nothing is worse then being betrayed.  And nothing hurts worse then a relationship breaking up.  I'm so sorry you are going through this.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)