Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Not even 2 weeks and he's already "seeing" someone else...

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 4:50 PM
  • 29 Replies
Oh... Excuse me... They don't see each other... She's "just a friend" that is "helping him through this" that he could "see himself dating in the near future"... And they "just started talking a week ago"

Uhhhhhh

Wow. Just, wow.

I'm not as dumb as he wishes I was.
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 4:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RadnRem
by Bronze Member on Sep. 24, 2014 at 3:51 PM
3 moms liked this
I hate the "we're just friends" line.
That just sets off my "You're a lying asshat" radar.

I'm sorry, I know how it feels. Betrayal is an awful feeling. I hate feeling replaced. ... even if he will only admit to friendship between them.

But! Just remember the reasons you're divorcing. I figure the feeling of not caring will come sooner or later. Hopefully sooner ;-)
Hiker11
by on Sep. 24, 2014 at 3:56 PM
1 mom liked this
That's about as good as my husband saying the girl he had an affair with is not his girlfriend. Even though she helped him unpack his apartment and she sleeps over there several nights a week.
SnapIt
by Member on Sep. 24, 2014 at 3:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Some people move on quicker than others. Some need to be with someone quickly because they dont want to feel alone. Others seem like they moved on fast but it means they were checked out of the marriage long before the word divorce was said.

I wouldnt let it consume my mind and time. Id move on too

tottaxi
by Battle Weary on Sep. 24, 2014 at 4:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Honestly, it is a good thing.  It will help give you strength in the divorce and custody process.  I think this sort of stuff confirms what I said in a recent post...sometimes these guys who won't take the first step because they  prefer making us the bad guy.  But once they can point a finger a us and say "She's the one that wanted the divorce" they are quick to act.

Don't let it bother you.  Use it to strengthen your resolve.

KatUzumaki
by on Sep. 24, 2014 at 4:57 PM
It hurts more than I thought it could. I wanted divorce. I still do. But the idea of him already bringing another woman into our lives disgusts me to my core and breaks my heart.

We haven't even filed yet. But I'm working on that.

He called last night and told the girls he got them blankets at his apartment. I checked the bank account. Nothing had been withdrawn. So I know she bought it for them.

I don't know who she is but I hate her. And I hate him. And I'm so angry and hurt that it makes me sick.

I knew I would have to face this eventually... But... 9 days after he moved out? Fuck.

Quoting RadnRem: I hate the "we're just friends" line.
That just sets off my "You're a lying asshat" radar.

I'm sorry, I know how it feels. Betrayal is an awful feeling. I hate feeling replaced. ... even if he will only admit to friendship between them.

But! Just remember the reasons you're divorcing. I figure the feeling of not caring will come sooner or later. Hopefully sooner ;-)
KatUzumaki
by on Sep. 24, 2014 at 4:58 PM
What an ass bag!

Quoting Hiker11: That's about as good as my husband saying the girl he had an affair with is not his girlfriend. Even though she helped him unpack his apartment and she sleeps over there several nights a week.
KatUzumaki
by on Sep. 24, 2014 at 4:59 PM
That's what everyone keeps saying. But we've only been separated for a week and a half.

I just don't move that quickly. I will... But... Right now I just want to learn who I am and how to deal with this pain.

Quoting SnapIt:

Some people move on quicker than others. Some need to be with someone quickly because they dont want to feel alone. Others seem like they moved on fast but it means they were checked out of the marriage long before the word divorce was said.

I wouldnt let it consume my mind and time. Id move on too

KatUzumaki
by on Sep. 24, 2014 at 5:01 PM
I'm trying really hard.

I filled out an application for legal aid today. Hoping I qualify.

But I can't lie... This has been a major emotional set back for me. I'm crying multiple times per day and having trouble sleeping at night.

It just hurts.

How can he bring someone into our lives so soon? But... He's never thought if anyone but himself. So I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Quoting tottaxi:

Honestly, it is a good thing.  It will help give you strength in the divorce and custody process.  I think this sort of stuff confirms what I said in a recent post...sometimes these guys who won't take the first step because they  prefer making us the bad guy.  But once they can point a finger a us and say "She's the one that wanted the divorce" they are quick to act.

Don't let it bother you.  Use it to strengthen your resolve.

Crystaa
by Member on Sep. 24, 2014 at 5:08 PM
I think that is one of the worst feelings in the world! I dont understand why its so hard to just hold off till everything is final and i do not understand these wemon who think its ok to just go along with it and date a guy that is still married! I would feel so ashamed and lets be honest most wemon know in what kind of situation the guy is in! My ex had a "friend" like that. she got pregnant and ofcourse she had no clue he was still married!

Sorry you have to deal with this. Focus on your kids and divorce and in time things will get better! Hugs to you!
KatUzumaki
by on Sep. 24, 2014 at 5:12 PM
Thank you. I'm trying to focus. But my mind is a mess because my heart feels ripped to shreds

Quoting Crystaa: I think that is one of the worst feelings in the world! I dont understand why its so hard to just hold off till everything is final and i do not understand these wemon who think its ok to just go along with it and date a guy that is still married! I would feel so ashamed and lets be honest most wemon know in what kind of situation the guy is in! My ex had a "friend" like that. she got pregnant and ofcourse she had no clue he was still married!

Sorry you have to deal with this. Focus on your kids and divorce and in time things will get better! Hugs to you!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)