Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

6 months divorced, ex remarried

Posted by on Sep. 25, 2015 at 1:24 PM
  • 10 Replies
The ex took a break from ducking CS, filing frivolous motions, appealing, etc, to remarry and procreate. Our children had their SECOND weekend visitation for the year 2015, and while enroute, their father announced he was married. When the children reached his home, the pregnant woman greeted them. I cannot imagine how the kids must have felt. What a complete shock, and disregard for their feelings! I have no words.
by on Sep. 25, 2015 at 1:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tottaxi
by Battle Weary on Sep. 25, 2015 at 1:31 PM
1 mom liked this

It's all about him and his happiness.  Your children are just possessions and not real people with real feelings to him.

Maybe this is all good.  Maybe the new wife won't want him spending money on frivolous motions and especially attorney fees.  With any luck he will disappear and become the new wife's problem and not yours.

Smilesunshine66
by Bronze Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 3:35 PM

I agree. What is interesting is how we were a family of four, and the kids say the ex has four people staying at the house, new possessions perhaps... I hope he just goes away, but I admit I feel a sense of concern for the new wife. She has no idea what a nightmare she has signed up for. Once his mask comes off, it will be too late.

tottaxi
by Battle Weary on Sep. 25, 2015 at 3:40 PM
2 moms liked this

Don't feel bad for the new wife.  Any time we date a guy with a previous family we have to wonder what his part in the demise was.  There are always two sides to a story and we owe it to ourselves and our children who will also have to deal with this person to check them out thoroughly.

She didn't bother and took him at his word.  That is irresponsible of her and now she's got what she's got.  Don't give her another thought.  This is a choice she made willingly.

M4LG5
by Silver Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 3:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh wow!!! 

Wash.....rinse.....repeat.

That's probably going to happen.

Smilesunshine66
by Bronze Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 5:09 PM

Tottaxi well said! You are absolutely right.

STBSingleMom
by Bronze Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 10:20 PM
Is this someone they know/you know, or a complete stranger?
Goobergal
by Silver Member on Sep. 26, 2015 at 7:55 AM
1 mom liked this
Totaxi said it all correctly. I can almost detail what my new guy did wrong. Do I like it? No. But I can live with it. That's up to his new wife.

My exs new wife is trying to create respectability w more than likely making him a church guy as if I didn't have that. No bitch. Evil is evil regardless of faking religion.

I feel sorry for her but I didn't create her brand of stupid. She has kids. It was up to her to investigate their new dad. If she asked the right questions like why don't they call or visit and only one of three texts and emails and it's to ask for money...:. Hmmmmm. Smh.
Smilesunshine66
by Bronze Member on Sep. 26, 2015 at 9:51 AM

No, I don't know this person, assuming she's a member of the harem the ex had going when we separated. DS thought she was a sitter, as the ex would go out during timeshare and leave kids in her care, the same ex that filed a bogus motion against me for alienating the kids. I have ROFR in parenting plan, but true to form this guy does what suits him. 

STBSingleMom
by Bronze Member on Sep. 26, 2015 at 8:01 PM
2 moms liked this
I would do your due diligence and make sure it's someone safe to be around your kids. It must be hard on the kids - did they have a wedding? I'm dreading my ex's wedding bc I do not want my DS there unsupervised (a bunch of alcoholics). Hopefully he will not insist on DS being there bc be legally can't drink while he has him...

Quoting Smilesunshine66:

No, I don't know this person, assuming she's a member of the harem the ex had going when we separated. DS thought she was a sitter, as the ex would go out during timeshare and leave kids in her care, the same ex that filed a bogus motion against me for alienating the kids. I have ROFR in parenting plan, but true to form this guy does what suits him. 

Wish2Be
by Member on Sep. 30, 2015 at 4:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Wow....thats horrible. I am so sorry.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)