Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello beautiful ladies!!

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 1:47 PM
  • 2 Replies

Hi My name is Eliza. I am a 30 year old mother of 2 beautful little ladies. I left my alcoholic husband for the final time August 20th! My oldests words are what gives me strength. She stated when I picked her up from the bus stop with the car slammed full of all our clothes. "Mom, you got this! We got this!! You've done it before and we can do it again! Just pinky promise you won't believe his lies anymore!" If an 11 year old knows what i know but refuse to admit, maybe I should admit it. I havent went any futher in the divorce steps yet, I live with mygirls at a friends house with her family. He hasnt called or messaged, I was removed from his facebook and his 21 year old druggie mistress is now living in my old home. I take it one day at a time and all i know is I AM MUCH HAPPIER NOW THAN I WAS THE 8 YEARS WE WERE TOGETHER. Well maybe that was sharing too much and maybe not, You ask for my story so there is most of it with out the nasty details. Hope you all have a wonderful day!!

by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 1:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Lindalou907
by Bronze Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 6:10 PM

WAY TO GO! The next step is to talk with a lawyer, often you can get free phone consults, so write down all your questions ahead of time! I am separated from an alcoholic, I know what you went through.

Fayanne
by Bronze Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 6:32 PM
2 moms liked this

please start taking steps to take care of the financial/business end of this, before he gives away the farm to his 'druggie mistress' and wracks up a ton of debt you'll be partially responsible for

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)