Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I has been a little bit

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 1:50 PM
  • 2 Replies
It has been a little bit since I have been on here. Have been trying to figure a lot out and getting little reminders of why I can't stay in my marriage. Ultimately my biggest obstacles have been finances because for some reason to my own detriment I have this need to try to tie up all lose ends and keep everything paid up even though he does not have that same motivation and regardless he will still throw me under the bus and make me the villain I can almost guarantee it. Maybe it is more about me and knowing I did what I felt I was suppose to do.

And of course my other issue is the mortgage but at this point it is what it is and will be what it is. I can't stress about it anymore. Yep I will give him option to figure out financing it but if he can't then we sell it and if it is a short sale we split the differnce. I can't really change that I just know there is no way in hell I want to stay there next to his parents. I need a fresh start in order to succeed.

I am waiting til May 1st to check out a reasonable rental. Just won't be empty til the 1st. I hope it 8 decent inside. The outside needs some work but I cannot beat the rent so if it is decent inside I may have our place to go. That is the big thing that has me waiting to file. I need to have some place for the kids and i to live.
by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 1:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Fayanne
by Bronze Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 6:25 PM

good luck

Luv2Hate
by Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 7:15 PM

I hope the rental turns out okay.  Remember that paint and a good cleaning can do wonders!  If the price is right you could even afford to do the paint yourself. 

I'm still in a holding pattern myself.  Emotionally separated but not physically.  Not sure how much longer but it works for now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)