Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need advice and feedback

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2018 at 4:09 PM
  • 3 Replies
Me and my husband has been together for 17 years. But anyway back in 2011 he sexual assaulted me and cheated on my at the time I didn't know what to do i didn't have any help with my kids and no where to go to this day I am still not happy I just don't love him any more he is always asking me to have sex and to give him BJ and I just can't do it any more I don't know what to do i am looking for advice. Is there any way i can make him leave and his family hates me and has lots of money I just don't know what to do i am always sad and depressed every time we have sex that's all I think about is what he did please help
by on Jan. 18, 2018 at 4:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
M4LG5
by Silver Member on Jan. 18, 2018 at 4:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Say "no" and keeping saying "no"....louder and more firm if you have to. 

I would also suggest going to counseling.

(side note:  not to be mean but if you can please add punctuations, that would be great.  I had to read this a couple of times)

Goobergal
by Silver Member on Jan. 18, 2018 at 6:11 PM

You are being sexually abused.  Say NO.  If he violates that, then YOU have been violated.  Record it if you can.  Set up an esape plan.  Visit a domestic abuse agency for further planning, especially a safety plan.

You are not in love with your rapist.

Oliviasmom72
by Member on Jan. 20, 2018 at 11:25 AM
I think you have posted before. You need to leave. Take the kids and go to friends or family or to a shelter.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)