Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you like the foam?

Posted by on Oct. 6, 2011 at 2:21 AM
  • 8 Replies
  • 288 Total Views

On top of the juice? I don't I usually scoop it off. My daughter doesn't like it either. My hubby could care less and so could my son. Sometimes I have to toss some ice into a juice so it's more tolerable. I know I am suppose to leave it alone, but sometimes a little ice goes a long way. I figure as long as I am getting it all down, who cares what temp it is as long as it's not cooked lol

by on Oct. 6, 2011 at 2:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Juniper53098
by Group Owner on Oct. 6, 2011 at 2:11 PM

It doesn't bother me or my daughter.  My husband and son have not tried any of my juices, yet.  Someday I'll get them to try it!!!  I like liquids at room temp, so I don't add ice..

newmommy-again
by Juicy helper on Oct. 6, 2011 at 9:43 PM
It doesn't matter to me or dh either.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Venesa22
by on Oct. 12, 2011 at 5:50 AM

I love the foam (Cappucino style..) but for those who don't- some juicers don't make any foam, like the Omega juicer machines. 

MissElissa21
by on Oct. 12, 2011 at 11:22 PM

One of these days I will have a juicer like that! 

Quoting Venesa22:

I love the foam (Cappucino style..) but for those who don't- some juicers don't make any foam, like the Omega juicer machines. 

nangel5
by on Oct. 20, 2011 at 10:49 PM

The foam makes me (and DH) gag.  Ewe!  LOL!  We have a machine now that separates most of the foam out so that helps a lot.

jmaw89
by on Jan. 13, 2012 at 9:52 PM

im not crazy about it, but used to it i guess.

valleyval28
by on Jan. 25, 2012 at 9:54 AM
1 mom liked this
I actually like the foam
NovaChick26
by on Feb. 17, 2012 at 12:40 PM

I dont mind the foam at all  sometimes ill toss some ice in but for the most part since i refrigerate some of the vegtables or fruit that goes into the juice it makes the juice just the perfect temp

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)