Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

The Ex

Posted by on May. 11, 2011 at 5:25 PM
  • 63 Replies

Is your stepchild's biologicial mother in the picture?  What kind of relationship do you have with her?

by on May. 11, 2011 at 5:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ShannaBee
by on May. 12, 2011 at 3:58 PM

She is in the picture. She's CP. Things were tense in the beginning. She'd bully and harass me and try her hardest to hurt my husband and she'd use SS as a pawn.

I began to ignore her. I blocked her out so she could not message me or get to me. Things have been amazing ever since. She still gives DH problems time to time but I no longer allow her to stress me out.

dolphin_moma
by on May. 19, 2011 at 9:52 AM

yes she in the picture.Thing were very tense in the beginning too.She would harass him and try her hardest to get to him.I was getting tried of her always trying to get to him as for wanting him back and putting his kid in the mix.But now she got a new and better man,so things have changed.We get the child when we suppose to no questions asked,and for the most part no more fighting.

PageKing
by on May. 19, 2011 at 3:02 PM
Yup unfortunately. We have full custody of SS she sees him 4 days a month and dosnt even call in-between!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ashboo2006
by on May. 20, 2011 at 8:12 AM

The kids are with her most of the time.  we kinda have a hate hate relationship right now...I hope that will change but I dont see it on her part.  She is very angry that my fiance and I are together...which I dont understand cuz she and him have been divorced for a while and she is with someone else too....anyway her and I just dont talk and thats fine by me for the moment.

PageKing
by on May. 20, 2011 at 8:44 AM
I have a hate hate with mine too but unfortunately sometimes I have to kiss her butt for my DH. When I really want to ring her neck!

Quoting ashboo2006:

The kids are with her most of the time.  we kinda have a hate hate relationship right now...I hope that will change but I dont see it on her part.  She is very angry that my fiance and I are together...which I dont understand cuz she and him have been divorced for a while and she is with someone else too....anyway her and I just dont talk and thats fine by me for the moment.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emerald2
by on May. 20, 2011 at 11:23 AM
BM is in the pic ....she got 3 kids.... 2 with my DF. The kids are with her all the time.......she makes it very difficult for DF to get the kids. As for me and her relationship....we don't have one. Sometimes I don't know if that is a good or bad thing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jessiesluv
by on May. 20, 2011 at 5:25 PM

Shes in the picture NOW. She didn't used to be and one day out of the blue after not hearing from her for several months, we get court papers.

Dh has retained primary, but its been a VERY long road with her and we still struggle, but skids are older and have decided they like staying a week at home and a week there.

It has taken a very long time to get to this point, though.

momstepmom88
by on May. 22, 2011 at 9:54 AM

I've been married to my husband for a year and we've been together for 2 years. I have 2 biological mothers to deal with. My oldest step daughter sees her mom more often than the younger one but she doesn't treat her daughter well. My youngest step daughter is 6 and doesn't understand that her mother is a dead beat mom so she is super excited to see her when she comes around. When my husband and I first got together, I had a small problem out of the oldest ones mom b/c she was upset that I spanked her child. My husband has full custody so I take care of the kids all day every day. The only way to get them to listen is to not let them run me over. My husband talked to her mom and my step daughter had told her a crazy untrue story and thats why she was upset. I haven't had a problem out of her since except for her bringing her home late on sunday nights when she has school the next day. My youngests mom is a pain. she tried to get my husband back when we first got together...but she didn't care about seeing her daughter. Now she comes around a whole lot more for her daughter and its made it easier to deal with. I still don't understand how they can leave their children with me every day and be ok with it but thats not my problem I guess. I just can't imagine another woman taking care of my child.

mallowcup17
by on May. 25, 2011 at 1:09 PM

she is in the picture, she is the CP.

we don't have a relationship, we tried to be civil and she always has and still does just want to cause drama. my DH only now communicates with her about the child and nothing else. we tried to be friendly and it backfired. 

KeishaGlenn
by on May. 25, 2011 at 1:22 PM
1 mom liked this

she is in the picture sometimes. mostly when it benefits her or gains her some money

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN