Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

Transgender..bi sexual....drag queen mommy dearest.... Update

Posted by on May. 30, 2011 at 10:48 AM
  • 7 Replies

WOW GOT YOUR ATTENTION DIDN'T IT?!?!!?

I JUST WANT TO VENT WHAT I AM FEELING RIGHT NOW!

I HAVE A POST UP ABOUT MY STEP SON HAVING CANCER AND JUST WANTED SOME POSITIVE FEED BACK BECAUSE I AM FEELING DOWN IN THE DUMPS AND ONLY 6 MOM'S GAVE ME ANY RECOGNITION!!!!

BUT I HAVE NOTICED THAT ALL OVER CM THERE ARE DRAMA POSTS AND ARGUMENTS ABOUT WHO IS DOING RIGHT AND WHATS GOING ON IN OTHER PEOPLE'S DRAMA FILLED LIVES!!!

I GUESS THAT IN ORDER TO GET ANY HEART FELT FEED BACK YOU HAVE TO HAVE A SNAZZY TITLE AND SOME DRAMA GOING ON!!!

I THOUGHT CM WAS HERE TO HELP MOTHERS AND STEP-MOTHERS COPE WITH EVERYDAY LIFE AND GIVE EACHOTHER SOME ADVICE ON WHAT TO DO IN CERTAIN SITUATIONS. BUT I HAVE REALIZED THAT IT IS NOTHING BUT A GOSSIP FILLED DRAMA CLUB AND I FEEL VERY UPSET BEING A PART OF IT!

THANK YOU FOR EVEN ATTEMPTING TO READ MY POST AFTER YOU REALIZED IT HAD NO DRAMA OR DRAG QUEENS IN IT!

angryRANT OVER

I'm sorry if i hurt anyones feelings with my post and/or my title. I've had a rough time dealing with some things and I didnt understand how everyone could make fun of other people and cause drama while there are people suffering in the world.

Thanks to those of you who were nice enough to look past my bitching and see the real reason for my rant.

That just proves to me that there are good people out there.you rock

by on May. 30, 2011 at 10:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
awsmnss26
by on May. 30, 2011 at 10:54 AM

BUMP!

JulieD55391
by on May. 30, 2011 at 11:02 AM
I read every post. I just never no what to say. I don't feel I have experience to give advice. But my heart goes our to you and I will always be here to listen
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
awsmnss26
by on May. 30, 2011 at 11:31 AM

It just bothers me so much that I have genuine posts and i get little to no positive feedback, yet there are drama posts all over CM and it seems like they'd rather cause more drama and put people down than give someone a pat on the back or a shoulder to lean on. I thought thats what this was all about.

nmaxwell816
by on May. 30, 2011 at 11:46 AM

I try to read all posts.  I apolgize if I didn't comment on the last post.  I remember reading it.  Women tend to be very catty and usually flock to drama.  Not all women just most.  CM is what we make it.  It shouldn't be about drama.  Stepmoms is a new group and we are working on getting our foot off the ground.  Cancer is a very scary diease.  I've lost people that were close to me.  Honestly, it's something I personally tend to shy away from.  I don't like discussing it.  I hope things turn out for the best for you and your family.

Quoting awsmnss26:

It just bothers me so much that I have genuine posts and i get little to no positive feedback, yet there are drama posts all over CM and it seems like they'd rather cause more drama and put people down than give someone a pat on the back or a shoulder to lean on. I thought thats what this was all about.

jessiesluv
by on May. 30, 2011 at 11:49 AM

Unfortunately some are here just looking for drama because they are bored. Others just dont have anything to say.

I am sorry you are going through this with your ss. I can't imagine how I would feel or think if one of my skids had cancer. I wish you all the best and will see if I can find your other post.

lilangilyn
by on May. 30, 2011 at 4:22 PM

I'm sorry I didn't post on your cancer post. I just don't know anything about cancer at all and wouldn't have been any help.

This post I opened because someone in my family has gender issues and I thought I could help you with that. But since it is just a mad post I will leave it alone.

mallowcup17
by on May. 30, 2011 at 4:48 PM

i'm sorry i haven't responded to your last post. For some yes CM is drama but Cancer is also a very scary subject and some just don't know what to say and would rather not say anything in hopes of not offending or hurting. 

I'm sorry you are going through this just know that CM is not all about drama and i hope this group can be an exception. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN