Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

Its heartbreaking..

Posted by on May. 30, 2011 at 12:00 PM
  • 6 Replies

Dh has always had skids.

Bm here recently has been putting MAJOR guilt trip on the skids and seriously PASing. BM wants them to live with her.

I could tell yesterday how much it is hurting them. It is so sad to see them torn between parents.

WHY cant parents share? Is that not what we teach them when they are young? To play nice and share? Why is it when divorce comes along, some parents become the bully on the playground and hurt the ones they supposedly love just to get back at the ex?

Makes me mad :/

by on May. 30, 2011 at 12:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
jacobsproudmom
by on May. 30, 2011 at 12:11 PM
its very sad but true. i hope some terms are met that would make ur husband happy as well
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jessiesluv
by on May. 30, 2011 at 12:13 PM

thats what kills me. dh has always bent over backwards for skids and for bm when it came to her schedule, but bm is so vendictive its disgusting.

KamiB79
by on May. 30, 2011 at 12:40 PM
It's very sad! We deal with this a little and it's so hard on the kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilangilyn
by on May. 30, 2011 at 4:14 PM

It is very hard and very sad. I think one of the times when I got a glimpse into SS's heart and his pain, was when he said once, "I wish I could go back and forth between the houses whenever I wanted to."

We had no problem with this and often took SS back early or picked him late, but BM would never give up her time unless it was because SS was being a brat and she couldn't control him. And then we wouldn't take him. We didn't want to be seen as the "punishment house" or the place where SS could only come when he was horrible.

mallowcup17
by on May. 30, 2011 at 4:31 PM

that is a sad situation :(

jessiesluv
by on May. 30, 2011 at 4:56 PM

Lila.. thats the same thing this bm does. How dare she have to give up her time, but by gosh dh better work around her! ugh. Its not about her! Its about the kids!! :/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)