Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

in a pickle, need some help plz

Posted by   + Show Post

So i had posted before about how much the SC dislike me and they make it a point to tell their dad on a weekly basis. I had my daughter a few weeks ago. They seem to love her always asking if they can hold her if I need help. i decline the help but always let them hold her whenever they ask unless of course im feeding her (reasonable). Their dad talked to them just last week and asked if they wanted to stay at our house for another year, he gives them the choice for a school year. They told him yes. BM comes for her visit brings them back. SD,SS, BM, and my husband all talked IDK what was said but my husband came in really upset and said the kids were leaving permentaly in augs. They finished out my SD probation and then they were gone to go with their mom. My husbands not a crier, so to see him have tears in his eyes hurt me. Like i said IDK what was said but he only usually gets upset like that when the kids or their mom bring up the baby so i think it had to do with the new baby in the house. My question is. BM currently lives with her mom in a houes where the kids will sleep on a couch, SD is on probation they re-evaluate in augs. she committeda  felony when she was living with mom, thats why she is here. When we got them they had 12K of dental work that had to be done and had never been vacinated, to me this shows neglect on BM part.BM had son back a year ago and never enrolled him in school untill a truancy officer threatened to take him from her and she gave him back to us. with us we live in a 4 bd house they are in school have their own rooms do sports blah blah blah. the courts just recently cancelled BMs original custody order and gave custody to us (i think court papers are hard for me to understand). on child support papers it stated she was 8% and we had the other 92%. We have made our lives around them bought a suv so they would have space, renting a 4bd house for them everything and its costing a pretty penny we want to down size as of sept but we dont' know if the courts will say ok the kids want to go with mom done or if they are going to look at living arrangments and so forth its obvious they are better off here but they hate me and baby so they want to leave and go with mom (who doesn't have any rules). what should we do?

by on Jun. 7, 2011 at 1:14 PM
Replies (11-12):
cruelella2to
by on Jun. 8, 2011 at 4:38 PM

besides them comming out right and saying it. They call CPS on me, cps has never once found anything to be true, they have told their school im starving them i have a lock on the fridge i use physical punishment on them.  they tell anyone that will stand still for more than 5 min. how much they hate me. its a long list of things. and at first i thought it was for attention, however almost 2 years later i no longer believe that. 

Quoting maybaby22:


why do you feel they hate you so much? are they acting out for attention?


closetmom
by on Jun. 8, 2011 at 4:56 PM

Based on your original post and the additional information you've provided, I think you should let them go live with BM. You will have to get the CO changed to reflect the change in custody. But it is what they want, and their father gave them the choice and left it up to them. So it's really to late too put the horse back in the barn.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)