Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stepmom Central Stepmom Central

What has being a Step Mom taught you?

Posted by   + Show Post

It can be something about yourself, something about society in general, or even something about the little one(s) in your life!  Just share something that you have learned through your journey.  Maybe we can give eachother a little insight.  :)  GO!!!

by on Jun. 7, 2011 at 9:50 PM
Replies (21-23):
aznblond9
by on Jun. 8, 2011 at 11:17 AM

That having a child with another person does mean there will always be a strong bond between them and that some women are extremely crazy

doobedoo
by on Jun. 8, 2011 at 9:07 PM

giving birth does not make you better, smarter, or a mother. I am glad I never had children because I am sure it makes some women turn into psychotic bitches. Someday a doctor will discover this and create the proper meds.

lilangilyn
by on Jun. 8, 2011 at 9:48 PM

Quoting doobedoo:

giving birth does not make you better, smarter, or a mother. I am glad I never had children because I am sure it makes some women turn into psychotic bitches. Someday a doctor will discover this and create the proper meds.

This made me laugh. I think giving birth does make some people weird. I have learned a lot of things, some good, some bad. I have learned to forgive. Myself, and DH. I have learned that people who you think would have empathy, do not, and that other women can sometimes be very clannish if they feel their world view has been disrupted. I have found that people who don't walk in my shoes are clueless and insist on remaining so.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)