Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

question

Posted by on Jun. 8, 2011 at 9:26 PM
  • 9 Replies
Is there a website that I could look at for ideas on visitation? The twins are going to pre-K next year. DH and I want to get our parenting plan modified before then. We'd like to show BM what we're thinking before the 20th (the girls go back to BM then). We are hoping she could look it over, discuss it with SF and let us know what they think within 30 days.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 8, 2011 at 9:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
mallowcup17
by on Jun. 8, 2011 at 9:29 PM

honestly i dont know of one but here's a bump

ShannaBee
by on Jun. 8, 2011 at 9:31 PM

Is there a court order? I'd follow the court order. If not, then DH and BM can come to an agreement and have it notorized.

jessiesluv
by on Jun. 8, 2011 at 9:34 PM

Do you share 50/50? What is your current arrangement?

KamiB79
by on Jun. 8, 2011 at 9:35 PM
We have a CO. It needs modified before the girls go to school. They were under a year old when it was made and nothing was put in for when they start school. We are 6 hours apart, so visitation will have to change from what it is now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jessiesluv
by on Jun. 8, 2011 at 9:38 PM

Meet halfway every other weekend, all 3 day holiday weekends, week for spring break, week for winter break, thanksgiving break, summer break, fathers day weekend.

KamiB79
by on Jun. 8, 2011 at 9:39 PM
We get them once a month for 4 days, holidays are split and on a rotating schedule, and we get them for 3 weeks in the Summer. We are supposed to get them any other times that can be agreed on, but that never happens.

Quoting jessiesluv:

Do you share 50/50? What is your current arrangement?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KamiB79
by on Jun. 8, 2011 at 9:43 PM
Our big problem is that BM feels they need to be enrolled in all kinds of extra curriculars which then interferes with us getting them. The way things are right now with no set dates persay, BM won't agree with dates we give her if it interferes with EC's.

The girls are 4. DH feels that until the girls are older he shouldn't have to give up time for EC's. I tend to agree with him. We do know that as the get older flexibility will be needed on This matter.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jessiesluv
by on Jun. 8, 2011 at 9:46 PM

I would definately get it in the agreement that their ECs cannot interfere with parenting time.

nmaxwell816
by on Jun. 8, 2011 at 10:13 PM

bump!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured