Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

God, the hormones are running high tonight

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:40 AM
  • 13 Replies
So the pregnancy hormones must be high tonight. I am worried about ss. I don't even like this kid and yet I worry.

BM kicked ss out. She caught him doing drugs. I am mad at her for basically setting him up to fail. She failed her child. I saw ss yesterday. He was high as a kite. I still worry about him as a human being. He may be a lousy one but he is still a human being. He is in a bad place. He is probably staying with friends, if he even knows where he is at. It has been so hard watching him go downhill and not able to do anything about it. I'm not even talking about sm perspective. Just watching this kid go down a path and any help you tried to give was treated like you were the horrible one. Horrible for caring. I am worried.

I don't see any good outcome in his situation. Sadly the only bit of solace I find is he isn't ambitious enough to become a hard criminal. He will just mooch for what he wants and spending the rest on drugs. He has been using drugs to run for so long I don't see him changing.

Well there is my rant for the night.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nmaxwell816
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:18 AM

hugs 

ShannaBee
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:56 AM
I'm sorry. The poor kid is just another statistic of a split household.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stepmozzy
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:12 AM

I'm so sorry.  How is DH? 

mikiemom
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:03 AM

Is your dh willing to let the child live with him?

lilangilyn
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:08 AM

So sorry to hear this. I have to say I don't blame BM. I guess she reached the end of her rope, too. It is so hard to see skids go down the wrong path, especially if you could see and predict it. I have gone through this. Luckily my SS has been going to church and has done some work on trying to be a better person. Hugs.

mallowcup17
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:35 AM

((hugs))

maybaby22
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:24 AM

I'm so sorry!

Mariangel
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:30 AM
I know what you mean, I am living that right know SD is on drugs and alcohol, the only difference is that she still living with us.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jlg12678
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:34 AM
Is he an adult?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Charli627
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:35 AM
I'm so sorry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)