Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you have kids with your husband

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:25 AM
  • 30 Replies
How long did you wait?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
psychessun
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:35 AM

9 months.  that's how long it normally takes.

big smile mini

chanizen
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:51 AM
It took a year and a half for us to decide we wanted a child. Then I got pregnant right away.

And dd2 is beautiful...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
leegirl_jm
by Ruby Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:36 AM
We had DD4 14 months after we got married.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
summertymelove2
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:09 AM

we have been officially together for  a little over 3 years and our daughter is 16 months so however long that is LOL

stepmozzy
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:23 AM

2 years post marriage

mallowcup17
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:55 AM

2 years, we got pregnant soon after we were married

4kidsmomma4life
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:58 AM

We screwed that all up.  We had a child together immediately and then struggled to get to know each other and make things work so the situation was not even more screwed up.  We'd been together for about 4 years when our second child together was born.  That was pretty good.  Now it has been about 6 years and we are expecting the last one in just a few weeks.  Ideally, we would have waited till life was calm with the kids we had.............but I honestly don't think we'd be together if it weren't for the fact that our son was born so I'm glad things worked out like this.

SquishiPook
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:51 AM
This exactly except I am not pregnant. My youngest is one.

Quoting 4kidsmomma4life:

We screwed that all up.  We had a child together immediately and then struggled to get to know each other and make things work so the situation was not even more screwed up.  We'd been together for about 4 years when our second child together was born.  That was pretty good.  Now it has been about 6 years and we are expecting the last one in just a few weeks.  Ideally, we would have waited till life was calm with the kids we had.............but I honestly don't think we'd be together if it weren't for the fact that our son was born so I'm glad things worked out like this.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KoJosMom
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:53 AM
We were together 5 yrs before having our first dd, then not even 14 mths later I was prego with our second dd.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angelknot8
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:15 AM

We were together 1.5 yrs, The very month we decided we would start trying after we got married we found out I was pregnant. We had to push the wedding to be sooner (dh really wanted to be married by the time the baby was here) Our son ended up being for about 2 wks before we were originally to be married lol. And the real kicker was ds is the first of my 3 kids I didnt have to take fertility treatments to conceive

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)